Meteor Garden { Mr, Green Shoes }

( Inhye POV )

I got up still half asleep. My alarm is going off non stop. My hand did what it had to do. I smacked my Alarm as the battery's came out. Not gonna lie I broke a couple of pieces off. Getting dressed

I head to school with my backpack thinking to myself,

I must be sent here for a reason. I might have to get the couples together. Because. Remember episode 1 here The main lead steps on Shancai Phone on accident.

When I got there I notice a big crowd and Shancai with Li Zhen and Qinghe

Oh no! Isn't that F4?

I watch as They got closer to the crowd. I quickly ran up with all my might and squeezed in between them and finally bumping into Daoming Si. I spread my arms wide and shook my head.

" D-Don't go anymore!" He looked at me very confused. But he looks so angry.

" Why can't we go?" He lift one of his eyebrows up.

" Inhye!" I heard Shancai call my name. The girls grabbed my shirt and pulled me back out to the side as they continued. One of the girls bumped into Shancai causing her to drop her phone.

Oh no this is happening. He's gonna step on her phone and break it. But really how heavy is he?

I watch as He stepped on her phone and I smacked my forehead. She picked up her phone and smacked it to see if its still working or not. She looked out and saw them on the stairs

And she's gonna chase them.

She ran off as Qinghe called her name but she didn't hear and just continued running.

" Aye! Don't bother! They're gonna end up falling for each other anyway "

Qinghe looked at me with an 'What are you saying' Face

"How?" Li Zhen asked me as I nodded my head and crossed my arms.

" Oh. I know. Soon she's gonna kick his face" a smile appeared on my face.

" the look of pure evil , but let's go find Shancai before anything happens..." Qinghe tone lowered down as we watch Shancai being transported to the office.

" Found her" I spoke as I shook my head.

" Why do you look so evil Inhye?" Qinghe spoke annoyingly.

I just shrugged.

( 5 Minutes later )

" what happened?" Qinghe asked her.

She looked so done and angry.