Meteor Garden { 3 Weeks }

( Shancai POV )

I ordered us some ramen as Daoming Si just looked at me.

Shancai: " What?"

He finally looked away.

Waiter: " Here's your order,"

She placed the ramen on the table.

( Daoming Si POV )

I crossed my arms and looked at her.

Si: " Who said I was eating with you?"

Shancai: " Y-You don't want to eat?... Fine, I'll eat it"

She reached for my bowl but I held it back.

Si: " W-Wait! I'll eat it. For your sake."

I reached over to grab the Chopsticks.

( Jungkook POV )

I was woken up by Namjoon hyung.

Rm: " Lets go. It's time,"

Jk: " Where again?"

Rm: " To perform for charities."

Jk: " Yes right."

Sitting up I quickly showered and got dressed before heading to the Van.

When we got there it was a small town. We had our makeup done and our outfits finished.

( Inhye POV )

I've stayed in this house for about 3 weeks now. No sign of me leaving the school yet. I sat at the window with my arms wrapping my knees.
This cabin is small but comfy.

I had to fake my death for Shancai and Daoming Si. Daoming Si is just a character in this drama. I wonder how he is in real life.

I sat there as I watch the rain pour.

It's so quiet in this cabin. This place is a place where you can just shut the world out. It's so lonely. Being allowed to go out once in a while. I urge for Death to come. I'd rather die than live being trapped.

Getting dressed And

packed my basket ready to go to the market today

packed my basket ready to go to the market today. This small Mini town where they've sent me was a beautiful mini town. There's roses and flowers and Vines everywhere which makes it unique. People wear clothes like in the retro times. Its a quiet town.

I quickly picked the stuff I wanted to buy. But something caught my ear. I followed the music and it leaded to this park. There was a small and beautiful stage.

Something caught my eyes

Something caught my eyes. BTS is performing here? Aren't they like the biggest stars?

( Jungkook POV )

Dancing together, there's this one girl who was standing there looking at us. People were blocking side of her. They suddenly moved when our performance ended. To my surprise it was Inhye. I was happy. She stood there as we suddenly both made eye contact. After we got off the stage I ran out to find her but she disappeared. Looking around for her as everyone leaves there was no trace of her.

Was that really Inhye? Who was that?

I thought quietly.

( Inhye POV )

I ran away just in time before Jungkook caught me. I wasn't allowed to see Jungkook or any of my friends until Daoming Si gets married. I felt so broken. I lost the ability to Laugh and smile.

( Daoming Si POV )

When we got back I quickly ran to the school to tell them the news.

Ximen: " Jungkook?"

I stopped and quickly turned to them.

Mei Zuo: " What're you doing here?"

I happily smiled and out of breath.

Jk: " I-I ...."

Shancai: " It's okay, take a breath."

Jk: " I... I saw Inhye."

Everyone: " WHAT?!!"

End of chapter