Meteor Garden { Miss Fatty the loser }

( Daoming Si POV )

I ran to the guy Kicking him off her. I punched the guy many times.

" You disgusting piece of shit! Harassing a women out in public!"

When he finally gave up I looked at Inhye. tears was rushing down her eyes. The look on her face was pure fear.

" Are you Okay?" I asked her as she looked at me and Hugged me tightly crying.

" It's okay." I pat her back hugging her.

I helped her up but she was unable to get up.

" Can you get up?" I asked.

She shook her head.

" I-I'm scared." She replied.

I carried her bridal style back to my car. Driving in the car she fell asleep. I took her to my house because I didn't know where her house was located.

( Inhye POV )

I woke up still in my dress but my makeup disappeared. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Daoming Si standing there.

" Ahhh! Daoming Si! I was about to have an heart attack at 18!" I sighed taking a deep breath.

" Yeah whatever. wear this we all have school today. You lost your house keys or what so ever because I can't find it but I called Jing to help look for it also." He threw me the clothes. I looked at it.

" No. I'd rather wear this , that I'm not wearing." I closed the door and put on my shoes walking out the door while making my hair in a messy bun entering out the front door.

" Hey! You need a ride?" I looked back. He pat his blue car. I rolled my eyes and looked away. " Hey! At least thank me for yesterday helping you!" He yelled. He drove his car to me making me stop. He rolled down his window.

" what is it?" I asked him.

He threw me something.

" Your phone. You have ugly pictures which might haunt me for life." I opened my phone and saw him who spammed my phone with his ugly pictures and my sleeping pictures.

" Hey! DAOMING SI!" He drove off waving me goodbye.

I sighed and kept walking still angry.

( At school )

" Oh! Inhye! Where were you yesterday?!" Qinghe asked me stopping me. " You're still wearing your dress from yesterday?"

I nodded my head.

" Yeah. Because someone, forgot about me" I looked at Qinghe.

" I thought Daoming Si was taking you home?" Qinghe questioned.

" No! He took me to his place!" I threw my hands in the air and angrily walked away but

" Yeah, i did And I took her ~ " I turned around quickly running to him about to kick him when suddenly I Tripped Landing in front of him.

Everyone started laughing. I got up brushing myself off.

" Can't hit me now right Miss Fatty?" He bumped into my shoulder.

The blood boiled up to my head,

" Daoming Si!" I ran to him jumping on his back and gripped his hair." I'm going to rip off all your hair and have you wear the jacket of your hair!" I angrily Yelled

" Hey! Let go! LET GO!" Daoming Si Yelled as I pulled on it more. Everyone was looking at what was happening.

" What's happening?" Shancai asked.

" Inhye beating up Daoming Si." Qinghe laughed.

" Nobody calls me FATTY! I AM NOT FAT!" I angrily pulled more.

" AHHHHHH!!!" Daoming Si Yelled.

( At the office )

" What were you thinking Inhye? I should kick you out of this school now but this is the first time you ever got in trouble. This is going to be the warning. Next time I am not going to be nice. You two have to hangout for the day as a punishment." The Chief of Executive spoke.

" I apologize on her behalf for causing you so much trouble." He got up and bowed " But I shouldn't be punish when she's the one who caused the problem Chief. I'll buy you lunch?"

I scoffed crossed my arms in disbelief at what he just said.

" Listen to me Daoming Si. That's not going to work on me this time. Last time you didn't even do it. now go on. Hold her hand and get out of here" He ended his words.

" ( at the same time ) I am not holding her/his hand!"

" Okay fine then, you two are out of this school."

" Wait no!" I yelled. I sighed and signaled him to give me his hand. Unfortunately he did. We held hands As We exited the room.

" Inhye!" Shancai Yelled.

" What happened in there? And why're you two holding hands?" Qinghe asked. We both looked at our hand and it's still holding each other.

We quickly let go.

" Our punishment is to spend the whole day together. I am not doing that. Especially with him." I commented

" Hey! I didn't ask for this! You did. Who told you to pull my hair?" He raised his voice.

" Because if I didn't pull your hair then I could've ripped out your intestines and made SOUP WITH IT! So let's say you're pretty lucky." He covered his stomach after hearing that.

" Well I'm calling out. I rather Die than Hang out with a short temper fatty Loser like you!" He turned away and walked away.

Flashback came back to me when he spoke those words.

End of chapter