Meteor Garden { Ice cream Kiss }

(Inhye POV )

Whaaaaaaaaaattt??? JEON JUNGKOOK IS IN THIS DRAMA?!! HOW COME I NEVER KNEW?

Suddenly namjoon came in.

RM: " Jungkook-ah. Are you done Ordering? Manager Sejin needs us now."

Jk: " Yes. Almost..."

He turned back to me and continued ordering.

Jk: " That would be it."

He was speaking Mandarin? His Mandarin is kinda off. I quickly made 8 Boba. He paid and left the store. I was getting ready to clean up and close up since no one else is coming and it's late.

Cleaning everything up. I notice this one book. I picked it up and took a look on the inside to see,

Inhye: " Did Jungkook drop his Passport while being in a rush?"

I mumbled to myself.

But if he drops his passport then he wouldn't be able to go back to Korea. How am I going to be able to help him?

( Jungkook POV )

We were driving back to the hotel when I searched my pocket and my heart dropped.

Jk: " Hyung. I lost my Passport."

They all stopped and looked at him shocked and scared.

Jin: " It's normally Namjoon but now you?"

Rm: " You do know if you lose it then you can't go back to Korea."

I didn't know what to do.

Manager: " Think Carefully. I'll go search in the car while You think where you might have dropped it."

I scratched my head wondering where I might have dropped it. And then it pops in my head.

Jk: " The Boba Store. We haven't gone anywhere except the Boba store right? Maybe we should go ask the girl."

Rm: " if you say so."

Jimin: " We can all go tomorrow morning."

( Next Morning )

I got up taking a shower and getting dressed.

Looking around I finally found where the Boba Tea shop is

Looking around I finally found where the Boba Tea shop is. I walked in with Taehyung and Hoseok with our masks on.

Girl: " Welcome"

Jk: " Hi um. I have a question. So there's this girl that worked here last night. She might have got my passport."

Girl: " Sorry. I can't really understand you."

I took off my mask and she gasped.

Girl: " Jungkook? From BTS?"

Jk: " Yeah. But can we please get an answer from you?"