Meteor Garden { Drunk or not? }

( Inhye POV )

I went to the after party with Shancai and also the F4 Members including BTS. I saw so many Idols and Celebrties together. We were surprised. So surprised. Shancai and I just ran to the food section right after the concert.

Shancai: " Wow!!! FOOD!! We both are gonna get fat tonight Inhye."

Inhye: " You got that right!"

( Daoming Si POV )

I watch as those two ran away getting food. I stood there next to the Jungkook. People say he's very attractive but I don't see it anywhere, just makeup.

Jk: " What are you and Inhye exactly?"

Si: " We both are dating."

Jk: " Yeah. I suspected. A pretty girl of course would already have a boyfriend."

Si: " Of course, she's beautiful inside and out."

Jk: " only if she was mine."

She's saying that to her boyfriends face? I was ready to fight but Ximen and them held me back.

V: " Enough of that Jungkook."

Jk: " What? I'm being honest"

He crossed his arms. Hours later I notice how Drunk Inhye and Shancai is. This afterparty is so boring.

Inhye: " Daoming Si!"

Lei: " Ah Si, I think you should take Inhye home."

Si: " lets go"

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder but she pushed me away.

Inhye: " Five more minutes MOM!"

Shancai: " Inhye I think we sold out of chickenshfhe!"

Shancai talked gibberish. Well they both were talking gibberish.

Mei Zuo: " How can they understand each other?"

Si: " Friends are alike."

Mei Zuo: " Then why didn't you date Shancai?"

I stopped talking and looked at Shancai who was dancing around weirdly.

I don't know. I'm not following how the Drama should be. I'm breaking rules.

( Flashback )

Mr.Kang: " If you want to get out of this Drama be whatever you want love whoever you want. But just make the right choice. One wrong move and you might end up stuck here."

( End of flashback )

Hopefully I made the right choice, because this is what my heart wanted... Right?

I stood there and just looked at them both. I'm stuck with two people.

I have to choose wisely. But I already Chose Inhye.

I suddenly thought of something. Walking over to them both I grabbed onto Shancai wrist and walked away.

( Jungkook POV )

We all watch in shock as Daoming Si Took Inhye friend instead. Inhye stood there smiling. She seems kind of aware what's happening because a tear just dropped from her as she watch him take her out through the door.

Ximen: " Inhye. Are you okay?"

Inhye: " Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????? Yeasaaaaahhh"

She smiled still wiping the tear that fell.

Mei Zuo: " I'll go see where they've gone."

Jk: " I'll go with you, You all watch her okay?"

We both ran out to find where Daoming Si went. We both found them. Romantically Together.

Inhye: " What you two doing?"

Crap! INHYE! WRONG TIMING!

Is the Wine Wearing off? She speaking clearly now.

Inhye: " What are you two looking at?"

She walked crookedly to us. I walked over to stop her.

Jk: " Inhye What're you doing here?"

Inhye: " I-I need som~"

She stopped half way of her words as her smile turned into a sad frown. I quickly hugged her blocking her from the view of them together but she seemed to know what was happening.

Jk: " Don't think too much of it."

Inhye: " Of What?"

She pushed me away and walked away still half drunk.

( Inhye POV )

I couldn't do anything. Ah Si and Shancai Belongs together in this drama. I shouldn't change the plot. The wine was wearing off. I was able to remember stuff little by little.

When I got to the Daoming Household I got dressed in my Maid clothing kind of tipsy. I tied my hair up in a bun. Doing my job i saw all the maid running together.

Inhye: " Whats happening?"

Maid: " Miss Daoming Feng is back from London."

Shoot!!

I rushed quickly to my room and stuffed everything in my suit case. Grabbing all my stuff I rushed downstairs but I bumped into miss Daoming Feng.

She gave me an Evil grin and started talking.

D.Feng: " Mrs.Yu, Why is this Lowlife without a background in My house? Are you a maid here? Mrs.Yu can you explain it to me?"

Mrs.Yu: " I was the one who hired Inhye. Based on my Observation, she works really hard and never slack off. She does her tasks well. I hope she can stay here"

D.Feng: " I Wont ever allow this kind of Inferior girl in my house."

Mrs.Yu: " A girl like this doesn't use tricks But relies on her hard work to survive. What's wrong with that?"

Inhye: " Mrs.Yu. It's fine. You don't have to defend me. I'll just leave or stay at my friends house."

Mrs.yu: " Inhye, you're working at the Daoming Household, you're under my authority. You can't leave."

Daoming Feng turned around facing Mrs.Yu unhappy.

Mrs. Yu: " Ma'am, Ever since she came here, Ah Si Studdies well, His temper had Tamed. Inhye is a good influence for Ah Si. Si is improving because of her... So, Can't you make Consideration for Si's sake? If you let Inhye take care of Ah Si, and si changes for the better, isn't that also good for you?"

D.Feng: " Mrs.Yu,.. I respect you because you've stayed in this household for 60 years. However, It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. I won't allow this girl to date my son."

There was a moment of Silence before Mrs.Yu started peaking again.

Mrs.Yu: " I brought Zhuang and Si up all by myself. I saw how you destroyed Zhuang's happiness. I made a vow, to never let Si experience the same pain. I won't let Inhye LEAVE THIS HOUSE."

D.Feng: " Why're you interfering with this? Let me remind you. I'm the master of this house, not you."

Mrs. Yu: " Mrs.Daoming, have you forgotten ah si's grandpa last wish? Then let me remind you, he said, as long as I live, I'll take charge of this Household."

D.Feng: " What if I insist on sending her away?"

Mrs.Yu: " Then, please.... Do it over my dead body!"

Her words were so uneasy to take in. Why is she defending me?

Inhye. What are you going to do?

End of chapter