Meteor Garden { 3 Ribs }

( Inhye POV )

He looked at them Mad and with anger.

" Stupid Si, why're you here? You should've never came, IDIOT! YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at him as I couldn't help but drop a couple of tears.

" Close your eyes, You'll look prettier" I closed my eyes as I heard people yelling. I opened my eyes to see Them hitting him with large sticks. They kicked and Hit his chest causing blood to shed.

I quickly got the tight rope in front of me by making my arm go under and I quickly untied my Hand.

They kicked His Leg making him kneel. One of them was about to hit Daoming Si with the Stick when I Quickly Kicked Him By the side. I flipped kicked one of the guy and punched the other. I helped Daoming Si up.

" Who's this girl?" The boss Asked with his shaky voice.

" What did I tell you, you're messing with the wrong person." I took one of the broken stick and Flung it to the boss.
I beat them all one by one, taking my time to hurt them, I grabbed the rope they tied me in and tied the boss on his hand.

They were all down. I Grabbed the Boss by his face like how he grabbed mine.

" Remember this! Never mess with Kang Inhye or any of my friends of else I'll Hunt and Kill every single one of you." I Pushed Him down as I got up Still Breathing heavily, I saw Daoming Si who was standing there speechless.

" Pretend to Get hurt," I Ordered him. He quickly fell to the floor pretending he fainted. I walked over to him and pretended to cry as the Police walked in with their guns including Shancai and the F4 Members.

" What happened?" Ximen asked as Si got up on his feet.

" She Beat all them up," Si quickly said as suddenly he fainted for real this time.

( At School )

I got a few cuts and bruises from the slaps. I walked to the The F4 Club room to see if any of them are there.

" Inhye." Ximen said as They set their cards down.

" Yeah, Uh have you seen Si?" I questioned.

" - Shakes Head - No. Why?" Mei Zuo Asked

" Well well well. Someone's looking for me?" I turned around meeting eyes with Daoming Si. He suddenly smiled at me but then frowned again because of the pain.

" I-I just want to say thank you for helping me yesterday." I awkwardly bowed to him.

" Well, That Thank you isn't enough," He suddenly puckered his lips. I sighed and rolled my eyes. " Don't roll your eyes at me, I broke Three ribs for you," I was suddenly shocked

" Three?" I Yelled in shock. He closed his eyes and nodded slowly. I swallowed hard and looked away. " Fine, only if they turn around though," I look at Ximen And Mei Zuo. They turned around.

I slowly leaned in slowly Towards him. As I got closer and and our lips meet I quickly tried moving back away but then he pulled me back in tighter causing our lips to Stay together longer.

My heart was beating so fast. My heart was racing like crazy. Daoming si, what have you done to me?

End of chapter