Meteor Garden { Unsolved }

( Daoming Si POV )

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around to see Jungkook who suddenly punched me on the face. I punched him back.

Si: " Why did you do that?"

I pinned him to the floor as he angrily yelled at me

Jk: " You hurt Inhye!"

Si: " What?"

Jk: " I said, You hurt. INHYE!"

He pushed me and pinned to the floor on the side.

Jk: " Why'd you just take Her friend and kissed her in front of Inhye's Face?!!! I thought you were her BOYFRIEND?!!"

Si: " I didn't kiss her!"

He grabbed my by my collar.

Jk: " Sure. From today on, I'll be protecting Inhye. Even if you're her boyfriend you can't seem to keep her safe."

He got up and walked angrily to the van.

What have I done?

I smacked myself as Ximen and Mei Zuo ran to me and helped me up

Ximen: " What happened?"

Shancai: " There was something on my hair or something and he just helped me pick it off me hair."

Mei Zuo suddenly sighed.

Si: " What happened? Why did he punch me?"

Mei Zuo: " Probably from the back it looks like you were kissing Shancai, Inhye was crying."

Si: " Where is she?"

Mei Zuo: " She Left."

Si: " Drunk?!"

Mei Zuo: " I guess so, Well Ima go see my girlfriend now."

Si: " Lei, Help take Shancai home, I need to go find Inhye!"

I rushed back to my house and notice someone sitting on the couch.

Si: " Inhye!"

She sat up and turned her head slowly to look at me.

Si: " Mom."

( Inhye POV )
( Next day )

Flashback about yesterday just gave me the chills and gives me sad vibes.

Inhye: " Mrs.Yu defended me and told me the story of her life, husband and her son which is Daoming Si Father. But what's shocking is that she said something I don't get."

( Flashback )

Mrs.Yu: " The secret is to sprinkle rose petals on si's bed then light a candle. Play Chou Jie Lun's " Confession Balloon." And then a baby comes, then you don't have to leave the house."

( End of flashback )

Inhye: " What does she mean by petals and a baby."

???: " petals and baby?"

To my surprise It was Daoming Si.

Inhye: " Why're you here?"

Si: " This is school isn't it?"

Looking away I got off the railing and just walked into my class. He still followed me in.

Si: " Inhye! Why're you running away?"

Tilting my head I stopped and turned around to face him furiously.

Inhye: " You deserve her."

Si: " What?"

Inhye: " Don't play dumb with me Daoming Si, yesterday you kis~!"

He stopped me midway with a sudden smack my lips.

Si: " Lets talk outside."

He dragged me out of class to the fountain. As we stopped I started spitting out my words really fast.

Inhye: " I saw you with Shancai you thought I was drunk no I was not and I was lectured by yo mama all night yesterday if it wasn't for Mrs Yu I might have been skinned alive and you're an annoying person why'd you drag me here when I'm talking about something maybe everyone wants to know"

Si: " Why're you talking so fast yesterday what you saw was just a misunderstanding you can even ask Shancai I was just taking something off from her hair and I thought I grabbed your hand but it was Shancai and you came at the wrong timing Kang Inhye listen to me You have to trust me."

Inhye: " I believe with my own eyes better than your stupid words the words that are coming out of your mouth doesn't prove a single thing that you two didn't kiss~"

Then it Popped in my head. They were suppose to stay together. I wasn't suppose to interfere. He lifts up an eyebrow up.

Inhye: " You- "

He looked at me closer.

Inhye: " You~ Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

I turned screaming and dropping on the floor.

Inhye: " Daoming Si, I don't believe we're meant to be."

Si: " You don't believe it, but I do."

End of chapter