Meteor Garden { Si Vs Inhye }

( Inhye POV )

I looked at the time and it was already pretty late. The bus doesn't come at this time. I stood there for a while before deciding to walk home again.

" It's late and I have to walk home alone~" Suddenly rain start Pouring. " alone In the rain." I walked.

( Daoming Si POV )

Did she really think I'd leave her there? I watch her as she walked in the rain. Minutes felt like hours, she was walking alone soaked in the rain. Suddenly she fell to the floor. I stopped the car and Got out. I notice she was rubbing her foot.

" Daoming Si, What're you still doing here?" She asked me. I notice her cheeks were red. I felt her Forehead. She wasn't remembering anything right.

" you're sick and your feet is hurt" I Carried her bridal style into my car. I took her home and had the maids undress her giving her a new pair of pajamas.

Inhye you dumb girl. Always causing trouble for yourself.

I felt her forehead and it was still burning hot. I wiped her With A towel soaked with warm water.
I got tired and headed off to my bedroom.

( Inhye POV )

I woke up stretching my body. Yawning I got up. My feet wasn't hurting much. I notice I was wearing a pajamas. I took it off and saw a pair of clothes on the table with a note.

Miss Kang, your clothes , after changing
Please come downstairs for breakfast

I place the Paper to the side And took my off the pajama shirt, but Someone Suddenly burst into the room.

" GOOD MORNING!" Daoming Si Yelled.

" Hey! Daoming Si!" covered myself with the shirt. His eyes wide open he stared at me. " What're you looking at? GET OUT!" He closed the door quickly leaving. I walked over to lock it.

I got changed back into my clothing. I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag and left out the bedroom door.

I slowly sneaked around to find the exit. I do not want to meet Si.

I finally found the exit. I took a step but

" Inhye!" I stopped all of a sudden.

" So Close," I whispered, turning my whole body around.

" Where you going?" He had his hands in his pocket.

" Home, What Else?" I Tried standing tall.

" You can't go home like that?" He bend down.

" W-Why?" I asked him.

" Because that's our slipper, your shoes are right here." He lift them up as I quickly grabbed onto them and wore them.

" Okay, now I can leave." I was about to walk away when he grabbed me again.

" Not without eating Breakfast with Me."

Thinking about breakfast made me hungry.

" No. eating with you no. I've had enough yesterday." My stomach suddenly Rumbles.

Bad timing.

He smiled Staring right into my eyes.

" Fine, because my stomach said so." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen.

My eyes widen seeing the breakfast food.

" WoW." A big smile appeared On my face.

" I know you eat a lot, so... Here ya go." He let go of my hand as I walked over and Looked at every single dish.

( After Breakfast )

I stood up and bowed thanking the Maid for the Delicious breakfast.

" Okay now you can leave." I looked at him happy and smiling

" Really?" He nods while Smiling at me. My smile suddenly disappeared.

" Hey, why're you being so nice?." I questioned.

" You don't like me being nice? If I wasn't nice then you could've been dead on the street." His tone and His words got me triggered. 

" Hey! I'm no 5 years old. I'm 18 I can take care of myself, Why do you keep bothering? If I'm gonna die then let me die!" I got up and ran out the door.

( Monday)
( Daoming Si POV )
( Playing Bridge )

" Mei Zuo, what date did you go to that you didn't answer your phone?" Ximen asked.

" It's a secret." Mei Zuo smiled.

" Shancai found out her Chef is actually the son of a rich man, She Was Sad afterwards because he lied to her," Ximen Again Spoke.

" it's her right to get mad at him" Lei Spoke slowly.

" Hey, Lei, What did you do for the two days?" Mei Zuo asked.

" Eat sleep and play games." Lei smiled

( XiMen POV )

" Eh, Si, You must've been happy with Inhye spending the night at your house." I mentioned.

" What's there to be happy about?" He angrily Set his cards down. We all looked at each other.

" Did you two fight again? No way, is Inhye that hard to figure out?" I place my cards down

" Who said Inhye is the problem? Si, you have bad temper." Mei Zuo Spoke directly at Si

" How come? How could Si be the problem? Si has always been straightforward and honest, his temper is just a little bit bad, is that a crime?" I looked at them.

" Yeah. It's all Inhye's Fault, who knew Inhye IQ can be so Low?" Mei Zuo Dramatic saying got me wanting to say more

" falling in love with a person with Low IQ will also make your IQ Low." I added more

" Are you done talking? Your babbling! Aren't you tired?" He threw the card in the table and left. Mei Zuo And I looked at each other and shrugged.

" Hey Lei, did we say anything wrong?" I questioned lei.

" the point is that you didn't say anything wrong. That's why Si walked out." Lei finished his sentence

" Si doesn't have the capability to date girls." Mei Zuo mentioned more

" The problem is right in front of us, we all see it very clearly, the Problem is, how do we solve it?" Lei clearly spoke

" Indeed, Si will end up dying alone if he stays this way. At that time, if nobody will push his wheelchair to let him get some sun, We'd all be sad when we see that right?" I Rubbed my hand together thinking.

" so, what should we do?" Mei Zuo asked. I rubbed my chin thinking. " I GOT IT!"

End of CHAPTER