Meteor Garden { Now or Never }

( Inhye POV )

Shancai got a new job where she works in a kitchen. There's this cute chef in there name Tian Ye. I often visit that store just to see him.

But today I bumped into Daoming Si on the way there after school.

" Daoming Si. Can you get out of my way?" I moved to the side but he moved back blocking me.

I Sighed and asked nicely this time.

" Can you please move out of the way?" But he didn't budge. I moved from left to right but he keeps blocking me.

I looked at my watch and notice that I was late. His shift is going to end soon.

" Daoming Si! Move!" He still didn't budge.

" Why should I move? Are you going out to meet Someone at that restaurant?" He asked me angrily.

I made a huge bubble in my mouth to keep my mouth shut.

" Kang Inhye, are you going to speak or not?" I shook my head.

" Okay then." She quickly pulled me in closer making me shock.

" Daoming Si, What're you doing? Lei and the others are here. * in English * You not shy?" I tried to make him surrender but he just came in faster.

" - Furrows eyebrows - if you leave without telling me why you keep going there I will Tell everyone that You pulled me in and * Whispers * kissed me" I shoved him out of the way angrily.

" Daoming Si! You really don't know how to hit up a girl. First of all. This isn't the first step." I shoved them all out of the way and ran away to the Restraunt.

" Please still be here." I crossed my fingers. I walked in but they shoved me out.

" Sorry we're closed already." The lady excused me.

" When did you guys close?" I ask

" Just now," I walked out scratching my head.

Did he already leave?

I took out my phone to text Shancai but someone bumped into me making me drop my phone and was about to fall when someone caught me. I looked closer and saw it was Him. Tian Ye. I suddenly felt like I melted.

" Such a gentlemen."

" Yes?" He asked me. I finally snapped back into reality.

" uh, sorry." I got off as I Then bowed awkwardly to him.

" are you okay?" He asked me. Even his voice is soothing. A little sweet smile just appeared on my face.

" Inhye!" Shancai Yelled as she came running to me.

" Shancai!" I waved happily to her.

" Wow, did you come see at work today?" She asked me.

" Y-Yeah, but they closed." I pointed to the restaurant.

" Yeah, we closed early today. Do you want to go get some Ice cream with Tian Ye and I?" Shancai Suggested. As I look at Tian ye who looked worried that I might go.