Meteor Garden { Moved On? }

( Jungkook POV )

I help Inhye get back to Shancai and them. I notice how Bruised her feet is and that there was a lot of cut.

Jk: " Why didn't you wear shoes?"

Inhye: " I kind of Ran out Barefoot."

Shancai: " You shouldn't have done that!"

Inhye Looked at Shancai. Everyone had a worried expression. Shancai Quickly Grabbed inhye's Arm And helped Carry Her.

Shancai: " Lets go, lets take her home."

( Ximen POV )

We got some Drink downstairs at Ah Si's Place. He drank so Much he got Drunk and started Crying.

Si: " They Make a perfect Match right?"

Lei: " Who?"

Si: " She Hates me that Much To not even care about me anymore. For her to just show me a little Of affection then I would Fight with my Mom"

Ximen: " But Who we're you talking about?"

Si: " Jungkook and Inhye!"

We all were shocked.

Mei Zuo: " Jungkook?"

Ah Si burst Into Tears once more.

( Inhye POV )

I walked with Shancai and Li Zhen Together At the time to class. I my Surprise I Saw Daoming Si.

Come On Inhye. Don't show him you're sad. Be happy, you two are just friends now.

Running to him I Bumped onto his shoulder faking my smile and Laugh.

Ximen: " Inhye."

Inhye: " What? Do I look any Different today?"

They all nodded their head.

( Daoming Si POV )

Something was strange about her today.

Inhye: " Yeah Whatever, See you all Later"

She sounded Awkward. I looked at where she walked away. Shancai Suddenly Looked angrily at me.

Shancai: " I don't Know what Happened Between you two but Today she had to fake a smile. Daoming Si, Get it in your head, sometimes Not going by the story Is going to cause Catastrophe."

I didn't understand her saying at all. Did she also get sucked in? I'm pretty sure she didn't. Shancai passed by as Ximen Suddenly Spoke.

Ximen: " You And Shancai Seem to be a good match. Why don't you date her instead?"

He's got a point. Shancai Is right also. Not going by the story is causing a big Catastrophe.

Si: " Fine. This week When We're At the Island, I'll Confess."

I probably might feel a little better.

Lei: "You better not be using Shancai as a rebound. I'll kill you."

Lei said as he put his hand in his pocket and walked away.

Mei Zuo: " That was scary"

( During the trip )

We all headed to our Room. The next morning I woke everyone up and We went to review the Schedule.

Si: " Okay So Today we will be going Hiking. Go pack! Wear something comfy and we are leaving!!"