Meteor Garden { Goodbye Jungkook }

( Inhye POV )

Throwing all my stuff away I Ran to him. I picked him up and embraced him into my arms.

Inhye: " Jungkook, Open your eyes. Open your eyes So I know you're okay."

His left eye slowly opened and then his right. My tears pass by his face.

Jk: " I-Inhye."

Inhye: " I'm Right here."

He took his bloody and bruised hands and placed it on my cheek. Holding onto his hand on my cheek I can see a little smile on his face. He was speaking but I couldn't hear him. Leaning in closer to his mouth I finally heard his words.

Jk: " I-I really like you."

His hand dropped from my face hitting the floor.

Inhye: " Jungkook-ah!! Don't leave me!! Don't Leave me!! You're going to let me be alone again? Jungkook!!!"

The ambulance came as they took Jungkook away. I got to the hospital. They Left me outside of the Emergency room. Crying to myself someone suddenly called me.

Shancai: " INHYE!!"

She Came rushing as she hugged onto me.

Inhye: " J-Jungkook got into an accident."

Suddenly the BTS members Came rushing in.

JM: " Hows Jungkook?"

Inhye: " I don't know, we just got here."

M.Sejin: " Inhye... can I talk to you?"

I followed behind.

M.Sejin: " I had let the Members have too much freedom ever since they met you. This is why I don't Believe that BTS Will be safe even if they're around you. I have to say this. I want you to stay far away from the Members as possible No, I don't want you to meet them ever again. Erase them completely."

I froze,Tears flowing down my eyes.

I have such bad luck.

( Shancai POV )

I waited with the BTS members outside of the room. The doctor came out.

M.Sejin: " How's Jungkook?"

Doctor: " I'm Sorry but he didn't make it. His body was already at rest when he arrived at the hospital. We tried everything We could to revive him but He's not waking up. Everyone has done their very best."

Everyone suddenly burst into tears. I was shocked. I turned around and was about to go find Inhye when..

Si: " Where are you going?"

Daoming Si held onto my arm.

Shancai: " I'm going to tell Inhye."

M.Sejin: " You don't need to tell her. She already heard."

He signaled me as I turned to see Inhye standing there as she suddenly fell on to the floor holding onto her chest.

I turn to look at Daoming Si who was looking at Inhye. He looks at her more different than how he looks at me.

( Daoming Si POV )

It's so painful seeing Inhye like that. I wish I had the urge to go and comfort her.

I let go of Shancai's arm as we both stood there watching Inhye heart broken.

Did she have feelings for Jungkook?

( Inhye POV )

I was getting out of the Hospital with Shancai and Daoming Si when Someone stopped me.

Jin: " INHYE!"

I turned around with my puff red eyes. Jin stopped catching his breath. He reached into his pocket and Pulled out an envelope.

Jin: " Jungkook gave me this envelope a long time ago when he met you. I want to give it to you. I haven't read it yet. I wish you well."

He bowed to me and left into the black Van. I watch as the van drove past us. 

Opening the envelope to an letter. It reads:

Dear Boba Girl,
I find you cute. The Day you looked up  at me and was shocked to see me. I knew you were a fan since then. Your name is Kang Inhye. I knew when one of the workers told me. But then I found out you had a boyfriend Daoming Si.  I was a bit sad. A pretty girl of course would have a boyfriend.  I Didn't  want to scare you making me think I was a stalker. So I became your friend. You're so beautiful to the point that I can't get enough of you. Your laughter would make my heart beat fast. Just you breathing and standing next to me I feel like I can die right on the spot.   Sometimes I would Have dreams about you being mine. But I never believed I ever had a chance, like who would ever Date an Idol? You would get bashed, hated, eggs throw at you maybe? Hahaha... Other than that Then, this was my First Love story.

I stood there in sadness as my tears wet the paper.

Shancai: " Inhye, What does it say?"

I gave them the paper and just walked off.

( Daoming Si POV )

It's so weird seeing her having mixed feelings like this... But I need to know how to get out of this drama!... I have to keep reminding myself.

( Inhye POV )

I'm all alone again. All alone Once again.

End of chapter

I cannot Believe I cried writing this chapter!