Meteor Garden { Broken heart }

this will be a shorter chapter. The next one I'll make it 1000 words 😉

( Shancai POV )

I was walking up the stairs behind two girls with Paint bucket. I slowly followed behind but by the time I knew it A bucket of Paint flew and spilled all over me.

" Are you okay?" One of the girls asked.

" I'm fine." I tried brushing away the red paint.

" We're sorry." The girl with the green sweater pulled the girl in the blue sweater by the arm and whisper in her ear something.

" Isn't She..."

They both looked at me before walking away. I looked at them as they both walked fast quickly up the stairs. I turned back around and walked downstairs. I ended at the bottom and looked up noticing Daoming Si.

" Daoming Si." I nervously spoke.

" That Foreigner wasn't Inhye Friend wasn he." He looked at me.

" He's..."

" you two went into a hotel, didn't you?" He asked me angry but still calm.

" No, nothing happened with him. Those photo on Weibo are just a misunderstanding."

" Then why did you lie to me?!" He Yelled making me flinch.

" I did lie about who he was, but there's nothing between us. I don't care if everyone believes the rumors and nobody believes me, it's fine with me. As long, as long as you still trust me." I finished my words. He scoffed and walked away.

( Inhye POV )

I saw everything happened. Everything. I know I had to do something.

( After school, Night )

I walked as the night lights shined as the water at the park reflected it. I notice Daoming Si who was standing alone drinking.

" Daoming Si!" I Yelled loud enough for him to hear. He turned to look at me before rolling his eyes and leaving.

" I need to talk to you!" I Yelled. But he didn't stop.
" ABOUT SHANCAI!" He stopped finally. I quickly ran to him.

" What do you want?" He turned facing me.

" Shancai was set up. Didn't you hear her? The only one she trust is you, I can't even gain her trust. She only trusts you, you can't let her down now when she's in her toughest time." I don't know but those words got him angry he smashed his Bottle on the floor next to me.

" You all are liars! You lied to me that he's your friend. He slept with Shancai! SHANCAI! WITH MY SHANCAI!" He yelled. He pushed me hard causing me to fall and cut my right hand on one of the Broken glass.

" Owwwwch." I looked at my bleeding right hand which the blood covered in an instant. He scoffed and walked away.

( 1 Hour later )

When I got home I treated my cut getting the glass out. After Wrapping it around my Hand I looked through my Bag for my phone.

" Oh no. I must've dropped it somewhere when I fell." I looked out the window which was raining. I grabbed my purple umbrella and ran out.

Rushing to look for it I finally found it. I wiped it off but something caught my eye.

Li Zhen?

I looked closely and noticed she was heading towards Daoming si. He was standing in the rain.I got a little closer.

" Doaming Si, What are you doing here?" She-asked him putting the umbrella under him protecting him from being wet.

" Shancai." He spoke.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" Is he really that drunk?" I whispered.

Suddenly he kissed Li Zhen. I gasped as I try covering my mouth but my phone smacks into my face instead.

" What the heck."

End of chapter