Meteor garden { DTNA }

( Inhye POV )

The day came. I was so Exhausted of everything in life and I just want a night out to myself. So I went to the club downtown. It's a very popular place. Many handsome and pretty girls go there. I wore a tight black bodycon off shoulder dress and curled my hair and heavy makeup on. Trying to dance the night away. Buying so many drinks I feel so wasted.

To my surprise I saw Jungkook at this club.

Jk: " Inhye!"

Inhye: " What!"

Jk: " Wow you're really drunk. Let me take you home"

I felt his hand grabbing my arm and wrapping it around his shoulder as he grabbed onto my waist and walking out.

( Daoming Si POV )

The tracking on Inhye's phone said she's here. It's so dark here With so many flashing lights I don't see her anywhere. Until I saw Jungkook, With her carrying her out.

Si: " Hey! Let go of her"

I pushed Jungkook as I grabbed onto the other side of Inhye.

Inhye: " * In English * F you two. I don't sgruhdhe"

She just walked away drunk. Jungkook and I were arguing and pushing each other not looking where Inhye went. She suddenly disappeared.

Si: " Inhye?"

Jungkook and I looked around and she's no where.

Jk: " Well! Look what you've done!"

Si: " you Better keep your pretty mouth shut!"

Jk: " I have a blackbelt in Taekwando."

Si: " I can still beat you"

( Shancai POV )

I remember walking alone. The city was so quiet from where I was walking. To my surprise I saw Inhye walking alone drunk.

Shancai: " Inhye! Why're you here alone?"

Inhye: " Hey! Shancai! You traitor. Why'd you kiss Daoming Si?"

Her eyes gave me chills. It's was filled with anger and sadness.

Shancai: " Inhye you're drunk, lets get you home."

I tried taking her arm but she Fling it away.

Inhye: " No! Don't touch me!"

I watch as tears rolls down her cheek.

Inhye: " I feel Like Daoming Si is all I have. Please don't take him away from me. He's my only happiness left"

I stayed quiet listening to what she had to say.

Inhye: " If you take him away I'll Lose all happiness. But I love my friends to. Shancai, you do know how much Daoming Si Mother Hates me Right? You saw her last time. She was disgusted just by looking at me. Shancai I want to die. If life isn't hard now then I don't know what's going to be worse when I get back to the real world"

Real world?

Shancai: " Real world?"

Inhye: " Yeah! I'm not suppose to belong here! I was sucked into this drama."

Shancai: " You must be super drunk. Let's get you home"

I Pulled her hand but she tripped.

( Daoming Si POV )

Jungkook and I finally found Inhye. But she was also with someone.

Jk: " seems like she's with your Side chick"

I grabbed his collar shirt.

Si: " Don't say that!"

Jk: " So I was right. You do have feelings for Shancai."

Suddenly there was a noise. As We both turned to look, Inhye tripped and landed on top of Shancai. We got up closer and saw something that will shock us for life. They kissed!!!

End of chapter