Meteor Garden { 안녕하세요 }

( Inhye POV )

Inhye: " I came to find Xiao You,"

Si: " I came to find Ximen."

Inhye: " Why are they together?"

Si: " I don't know"

Inhye: " He's your friend right?"

Si: " She's your friend, no?"

We argued back and forth. We both watch as Xiaoqi got up.

Xiaoqi: " Ahh I get it. This old stupid girl got dumped and felt bad. So you got someone to prank me?"

Ximen: " You better take back what you said and apologize to my girlfriend."

Xiaoqi: " Apologize? She should be the one apologizing"

Eh? Apologize? I will make your face sooo Messed up , I swear.

Xiaoqi: " Who's the one who arranged the double date? She invited a Good-for-looking lackey called Daoming Si. He hit me"

Daoming Si Chuckled Looking At the floor.

Xiaoqi: " Now she's got this mama boy to show off?"

Mama boy? Dafuq?

Xiaoqi: " You so called F4... are pathetic losers."

Si: " Who did you call Pathetic losers?"

Xiaoqi: " Thats right, you. and you."

I stretch my arms and my neck waiting To punch him. Ximen Quickly Grabbed his Jacket pulling him back.

Ximen: " Ah Si!"

Daoming Si was Ready to punch but I pushed him to the side and stretched my fingers. He got closer as I Kicked him in the stomach causing him to stumble back a bit then I had the chance. I walked up to him and beat the crap out of him.

Inhye: " This is for slapping me! ... This is for Hurting my friend... and this is for Ximen... This one is for Xiao You... this one is for Daoming Si... this one is for F4... and this one.."

I grabbed him by his collar pulling him up

Inhye: " And this one is for your Parents who took all their time and money to raise such a pathetic dick like you"

I kicked him in the crotch then elbowing him in the face. He knocked out hard.

I brushed myself off as I went to go grab Xiao You and exit the bar.

Inhye: " You Okay?"

She nodded with tears falling down her eyes. I hugged her to calm her down.

Inhye: " It's fine. It's over now. By the time you know it you'll be over him like he never existed"

Calming her down, Ximen and Daoming Si came out.

Ximen: " Everything is taken care of inside. I'll take you home Xiao You."

Inhye: " Wait How can I trust you?"

Xiao You: " It's fine Inhye."

I finally let her go. I turned to see Daoming Si with his hand in his pocket.

I know I had to say sorry. He hit Xiaoqi because Xiaoqi was being a jerk.

Inhye: " Daoming Si."

He looked at me still angry.

Si: " What?"

Inhye: " I want to apologize. For breaking up with you for the stupidest reason... I finally found out how Stubborn I can be at Times to. I hope you can forgive me."

Si: " And whaat If I forgave you?"

Inhye: " Ermmm... I'll do what you say for a week."

Si: " Deal!"

He didn't hesitate at all. I had a bad feeling in my guts that this isn't going to be good.

( At school During Lunch )

I packed lunch today. I noticed Daoming Si who was sitting at a table nearby. He looked up at me and signaled me to sit with them. I stood there as Qinghe and Shancai nudged me on the shoulder.

Qinghe: " He's looking at you. Go"

Daoming Si suddenly got up and walked towards me.

Si: " I want you over here."

I couldn't do anything. And so, I slowly walked there with my lunch in my hand. I even made lunch for him. When I sat across from him he smiled at me as Mei Zuo , Ximen And walked over to sit with Shancai and Qinghe. Opening the lunch box Si gasped.

Inhye: " I packed you some food."

Si: " Really? Feed me"

Inhye: " Are you some type of baby?"

Si: " Yeah. Your baby"

I picked up my chopsticks and picked up a kimbap and stuffed it in his mouth.

Si: " Slow Down. Don't try to rush things"

Inhye: " Ehh?? Try to rush things?"

He smiled at me.

I'm the Girlfriend of the leader F4. I should be proud and happy. I've never had an actual relationship.

This time I slowly picked up a fried sweet potato and carefully placed it in his mouth.

Inhye: " My Turn I want to eat to."

He stopped me.

Si:" I'll feed you."

( At work )

I couldn't stop thinking about today.

Inhye: " Welcome"

I dropped a cup so I bent down to grab it. But when I looked up, The person walked up to me was

Inhye: " Jeon Jungkook?"

End of POV
I apologize for not updating yesterday. Again I was busy making this Trailer to give a little heads up.