Meteor Garden { Miss Xiao Zi }

( Inhye POV )

It was the day after witnessing that Blue skin Guy. I was still confused and Really shocked. But that didn't last long, until someone knocked on my door. I went to open it. I saw the guy from yesterday that was with Daoming Si Mother.

" We're here to pick you up, Mrs.Daoming Wants to see you."

I didn't know what to do.

" Why? Give me a good reason why," I Stumble between my words.

" Daoming Si also wants to see you,"

" Fine," I walked with him towards the car.

He drove us to this Big Building I was lead into a room. He opened the door, to my surprise I saw Daoming Si and his mother with another Family.

" Inhye," Daoming Si Looked at me as I was AP shocked at what was happening.

" We have a guest today that I invited to be the witness of our two families Engagement"

I Suddenly felt like I was Shot in the Heart when She spoke those words. I Blinked a couple of times.

" I don't want to marry this guy!" The girl yelled as she got up and Walked towards the door, Daoming Si suddenly got up

" Let's go" He bumped onto my shoulder. I felt like Crying. I couldn't bare to look at anyone.

" You See That Inhye, my son and Their daughter are getting married, If you wanted to get married to Ah Si then you~ Wait no, you should hope in your next life you're born In a family that actually has business... Drag her out,"

I looked at the floor as They lead me out of the room.

He Ran away with her instead.

When I exited the building I walked home. I was always walking. I'm just so used to it.

I got home and sat on my couch and thought to myself.

Maybe it's a good thing they're actually going to get Engaged. A girl like me Should just forget everything. I'm nothing but just and Outsider.

I felt a tear roll down my eyes.

( Daoming Si POV )
( Next day )

I sat down at the Lunch table With The others.

" Ah Si, why do you look so Down today? Did you and Inhye Fight again?" They asked me. I looked at them tiredly.

" No, it's a long story."

( Inhye POV )

I walked to the Lunch room with Qinghe. I spot Daoming Si.

" Oh! It's the F4, lets go sit with them," Qinghe Spoke as he pushes me.

" yeah, lets go, I have some matters to discuss" I walked angrily to Them. Si looked up at me.

" Congratulations on your Engagement with a rich family.," after saying that I walked out the Lunch room.

" Engagement? That was your long story?" Lei leaned in to ask.

Daoming Si got up

Daoming Si: " hey, I didn't know about it Either. My mom decided on her own."