Meteor Garden { Tears }

( Inhye POV )

" Please turn in your assignment from last week, pass it to the right of the class" The professor spoke.
" Have a nice day class" He left the room.

" Shancai is going too far. First she Winked at Daoming Si in front of you, next She~"

I slammed my hand on the table and got up.

" What're you doing Inhye?" Li zhen asked me.

I turned to her spoke " There's some kind of dog barking in the class and its breath smells like crap so I'm leaving to get fresh air first." I glared back at Li Xin and her friend.

I grabbed my bag and walked out towards my locker to put my books away. I notice Shancai who was at her locker. She's really pretty. Daoming Si, Mei Zuo, And Xi men suddenly approached her.

" Good morning, Shancai" Daoming Si spoke happily.

Shancai slowly turned around and looked at him. She fixed his tie and jacket before they looked at his feet.

Is he wearing Shancai shoes? His toes are litterly showing through. Did he cut her shoe open?

" Daoming Si, Why're wearing my shoe?" Shancai angrily yelled.

" Eh? Are these your shoes? No wonder they're kind of tight." I looked at my phone is It's almost time. I'm going to be late for class. I quickly ran to my locker stepping on Daoming Si Toes.

" Aiiii.. Hey! Why'd you step on my feet?" He yelled at me.

" I don't know. Next time maybe try to wear a shoe that fits." I opened my locker putting my books away and grabbing my other ones. I was about to leave when

" Hey! You're not going anywhere" he pulled me back but I grabbed him by the arm and pinned him to the floor.

" I'm in a pretty bad mood. Don't try me Daoming.Si" I ran off brushing myself.

( Lunch )

I sat down alone today because they all decide to leave me. But then these two girls who was talking bad about Shancai Walked up to Daoming Si.

She hands him her phone which seems like he was watching a video. I carefully watch them as I suddenly saw anger in Si eyes. He grabbed the phone and slammed it on the floor breaking it.

" I told you to shut up didn't I?" He yelled loudly.

I flinched at his sudden movement. He suddenly ran off.

Where is he going?

I got up.

Hey! Never mind don't follow him. It's just going to cause you an even bigger problem.

I sat down again.

No! What happens if what he's going to do is just going to ruin their relationship.

I got up again.

" Oui! What are you doing get up and down?" Mei Zuo startled me . I got embarrassed so I suddenly started doing stretches.

" Stretch this way. 1..2..3..4..5~"

Mei Zuo just chuckled at me. I then saw Qinghe who also saw me. I ran to him.

" Have you seen Shancai?" I asked.

" I saw her at the lockers but I don't know where she went. Maybe up to the roof?" After his words I just ran up there.

When I got up there I notice Shancai crying. Daoming Si kneeled down slowly as he brushed his hand on her face to wipe her tears. He leaned his head towards hers.

What just happened?

End of chapter