Meteor Garden { Beat It }

( Inhye POV )

It has been days Ever since Jungkook's death. Shancai and Daoming Si have been comforting me. But Tonight I had to walk alone. I ran upon this fight.

Guy: " Why do you keep ruining my fun? Do you want me to kill you this instant? "

I listen as the girl replied.

Girl: " I haven't seen you in so long, I Just wanted to see you."

Guy: " Oh my gosh LADY! What else do you think I'd want from you? I only want Sex!"

Girl: " you don't have to lie in front of your friend."

Guy: " Don't you test me."

Girl: " All I want is for you to just spend some time with me. "

Guy: " Go Home"

GIrl: " No! "

He suddenly gripped her hair pulling her down to the cement floor.

Guy: " GO HOME!"

GIrl: " NO! "

He KIcked and Kicked her. Her ribs and her stomach. Everyone was recording and was actually encouraging him to beat his girlfriend up. The girls tried pulling him away but he just pushed them away. I couldn't dare to watch him beat his girl up anymore so I did what I did. Pushing my way through I gripped his hair. He looked at who was the one holding tightly onto his hair.

Guy: " Let go of my hair. "

Inhye: " Go KIll yourself "

He was angry. I could tell by his facial expression. He swung his left arm at me as I grabbed it an twisted it holding it to his back.

Inhye: " Don't try to be tough when you ain't one. "

Girl: " Let go of him! "

His girlfriend yelled at me.

Inhye: " Fine."

letting go he moved quickly away from me.

Guy: " You're lucky you're a girl."

Inhye: " Not after what I have just witnessed."

Guy: " What? "

Inhye: " if you say so, "

I grabbed him quickly and kicked his stomach then kneeing his face. I broke his nose.

Inhye: " Spend time with her sometimes also. Girls like this come once in a lifetime. Treasure her. Stop caring about your friends and more about the person who loves you. What can your friends do for you? Most of them are holding a phone recording you showing how much of a bad person you are. Good luck finding a job if you're just going to act like this. Just go Kill yourself if you're just going to act like this or go change for the good. This earth doesn't want a person like you to help walk. You're just carrying a bunch of sins with you, it'll just heavy the earth. "

I pulled my hoodie up and grabbed one of the male's phone that was recording and smashed it to the floor.

( Daoming Si POV )

Jungkook's death really got to her. I could see she just wanted to kill that man. Inhye glances at me before walking away. I have never seen her eyes look so sad and so mad at the same exact time.

* Ring Ring *

I picked up my phone and It was Shancai.

Si: " Hello Shancai... Hello? Shancai. Why aren't you saying anything?"