Meteor Garden { Me Again }

( Inhye POV )

" I'm here for Dong Shancai, I want to see her." Daoming Si Speaking Carelessly.

" Sorry sir but Dong Shancai is in the kitchen she can't come out." The lady Politely Spoke.

" If she doesn't come out I won't leave." I watch as he take a sip of water.

I notice Shancai and Tian Ye Walking out together.

" What're you doing here?" Shancai's Voice I Could tell She's not happy.

" Sir you said our dish wasn't Fresh, which one is it?" Tian ye questioned as I Stood there still looking at what's going to happen next.

" That's not the point, I'm here for her." He Glared at Shancai.

". Restaurant are for eating. If you're here to see her then please wait for her to get off work. You're getting in the way of our work. By the way, our restaurant has always been known for our fresh food, please don't hurt our~"

" That's enough" He Yelled At Tian Ye.

"Daoming Si" I said his name as he glared at me. I Walked over to them.

" Daoming Si, if you're just here to cause trouble then don't bother to come at all." I spoke as Daoming Si stared at me angrily.

" Are you Shancai? The one I want to see is Shancai, not you Inhye." He argued back.

" I'm not Shancai but I am here to stop you from getting her fired. You people who has everything has no idea how it is to work just to help you survive." He got triggered at my words.

" I just came here to say Bye because I'm leaving to London forever. I'm not coming back to meet you two ugly faces again. Goodbye." He bumped into me causing me move. I suddenly felt my heart break.

Ughh why're you sad. You're not suppose to be sad. Be happy that he's leaving and not coming back.

I quickly wiped my tear hoping I don't ever cry in public again.

" Inhye. You're here." I nodded my head and turned to talk to her.

" I'm sorry but I have to leave now." I walked off.

" O-Okay."

( At the airport )
( Mei Zuo POV )

" Bye Si!" We all waved goodbye.

" wait Si!" Lei stopped him. He suddenly whispered into his ear.

Si looked shocked. I wonder what Lei said. Ximen and I looked at each other wondering what's being said.

( Doaming Si POV )
( In the plane )

( Flash back inside the Apirport)

" I think Inhye Like You. You Should focus more of Inhye then Shancai. I saw her cry after you left"

( End of flashback )

" I WANT TO GET OFF!" I Yelled but my sister Made me stay.

" Stay, you cannot not anywhere." I fought back trying to moved and get off but she hit me causing me to fall asleep.

( Inhye POV )

I watch as his airplane took off.

" Inhye if you like him you should've said something" Ximen Talked to me. I turned to him.

" Who said I like him. He always shouts who would like him." I put my hands in my hoodie Pocket and left.

" Why can't they admit they like each other?" Mei Zuo words made Ximen also wonder.

( Daoming Si POV )

We arrived in London without my mom in the house again. The maid brought us water. I couldn't stand staying there for long. I decided to call Inhye house phone.

" Hello?" Her voice was way more soft than how she would normally speak to me. " Hello? Anyone there? Is it another prank call? Hey stop calling me!" She screamed at the phone making me have to move the phone.

She hangs up. I couldn't help but smile.

" This crazy girl can actually speak nicely"

( Lei POV )

It's been 4 days since Si left for London.

* Ring Ring *

" Hey Si!" I waved at him. Ximen and Mei Zuo both squeezed in to fit with the screen also.

" I want to check On Inhye."

We all rolled our eyes.

" it's always Inhye." Mei Zuo Complained.

" Talking about Inhye. I see her" I mentioned.

" I want to see her."

I did what Si wanted. I turned the camera around.

" She looks sadder than Usual." He complained.

" Yeah. She's gotten sadder. She barely Eat anymore. But Shancai and them Forced her to eat." Ximen Sadly Speak to Daoming Si.

" Okay lets end This. We all have class. Bye Si!"

" Bye"

I ended The call.

" Wow, I knew they were in love." Mei Zuo Spoke as Ximen laughed.

We look as Inhye walk sadly away. We all blinked and she suddenly disappeared. We all got up looking for her.

" Her Clumsy self fell again." Ximen pointed it out.

( Inhye POV )

I walked past F4 or so called F3 now. I suddenly tripped on a rock and scraped my Hand.

" Off. Oui. I'm too clumsy. I might die someday from Being clumsy" I speak to myself by suddenly Ximen and the others showed up.

" Inhye! Are you okay?" I got up instantly brushing myself off.

" I-I'm fine." I fixed my backpack and walked away. I could hear them

" No wonder Si like her, she's a strong person."

I scoffed and continued to ignore them.

( Saturday )

I heard knocking on my door. It was Aunt Hua.

" Inhye! Someone is here to see you!" She yelled.

I wore my slippers and Head downstairs still half asleep scratching my belly and hair.

" Hi. Shancai?" I looked at the person. She stood up.
" Wow, Shancai, you've gotten taller." I felt her Face.
" Wow, you have a such a rough face?- Gasp - since when did you cut your hair?"

" Uhhh. Inhye. T-That's not Shancai." Mrs Hua said as I rubbed my eyes and my eyes finally cleared up.

" Daoming Shit!!?" I yelled loudly.

" it's Daoming si." He corrected me and smiled at me.

End of Chapter