Meteor Garden { Chased }

( Inhye POV )

Waking up in the morning with the Sun beating on half of my face is not cool! just imagine getting tanned only half of your face.

I decided to go pink today. I have to go help Mrs.Huang.

I arrived at her home

I arrived at her home. Greeting her good morning I took off my heels and changed into the sandals.

Mrs.Huang: " Inhye can you please help me with the fabrics?"

Inhye: " Yes."

Rushing to help her, I help hold onto the fabric as she cut it.

Mrs.Huang: " you're wearing the dress I sow you."

Inhye: - Smiling - " Mrs.Huang all the Clothes I wear are sowed from you and the heels are your Granddaughters."

Mrs.Huang: " My husband and I are really greatful you're here to help us."

Inhye: " My Pleasure Mrs.Huang."

Mrs.Huang: " ..... Oh yeah, last week this young man was buying food from me when he suddenly asked about you."

Inhye: " Oh, really?.."

Mrs.Huang: " Yes really. He was a tall and Handsome looking guy."

Mr.Huang: " Isn't it time for you to also get married Inhye?"

I turned to Mr.Huang Laughing with a smile.

Inhye: " No Mr.Huang, I'm still too young,"

Mr.Huang: " How old are you?"

Inhye: " I'm~.... I, actually, don't remember"

( Daoming Si POV )

I was on my way to school when I notice Jungkook who suddenly got in a van driving away.

Si: " I've saw him do this more than twice, what is this guy up to?"

Quickly I followed his car. It started leading to this small mini Village. ( It was suppose to be a village but I keep putting Town, I'm sorry about that )...

Si: " What is he doing here?"

He got out of his car. I followed behind quickly. He walked into the house as I stayed out listening from the window. But someone suddenly jumped out. It was a female because of the dress she was wearing.

The wind blew on her face removing the hair that was blocking and then revealing her face. To my Surprise it was Inhye.

Si: " Inhye."

She turned her head quickly and saw me. Her eyes widen quickly and Ran away.

Si: " INHYE!"

( Jungkook POV )

Mrs.Huang: " Yes She was Here a minute ago"

Si: " INHYE!"

We rush to see where the noise came from. I looked out the window and saw Daoming Si running chasing this one girl. The wind blew on her face as she ran.

Jk: " Inhye!"

( Inhye POV )

Running away From Daoming Si I thought was enough until Jungkook ran following from behind.

Ohh shoot! These two is gaining!

I was running crazy like it was for my life. My high heels were not helping at all either. I had time to change my look.

Inhye: " Mr Can I use this?"

He nodded as I grabbed the long White cloak and covered my Head to my toe. Suddenly the Running steps were near, turning around fast I started stirring the peanuts in the big pan. I was praying that they don't see me.

Si: " Miss have you seen a girl pass here?"

I shook my head not turning at all covering my face as possible. I hear his steps running away. I was about to turn around when Jungkook arrived and I had to turn back to continue stirring the peanuts.

Jk: " Uh, Miss have you seen a girl run past here?"

Shaking my head furiously. I hear him take a step ready to run when he suddenly stopped. Looking at the corner of my eyes he was still there. He was examining me. I was shaking hoping he doesn't see me. Finally he left!

I turned back around seeing that he's gone far enough I quickly ran away leaving the cloak and thanking the owner.

( Daoming Si )

I lost her completely. She was no where to be found. All I see was People roaming the all over the in the market.

Si: - Out of Breath - " So, all Jungkook was chasing all along was Inhye?"

I have to be careful with Inhye. She's sly, She must have a schedule that she keeps with her.

Si: " Right!"

Heading back to the place where I saw Jungkook go into there was a old grandma and old grandpa in there.

Mrs.Huang: " Oh Hi there Young Man."

I bowed politely.

Si: " Can I come in?"

Mrs.Huang: " Yes! Yes! Come in!"

She happily invited me. Taking off my shoes I walked inside sitting on the couch.

Mr.Huang: " What brings you here?"

Taking out my phone I Showed them a picture of Inhye.

Si: " Perhaps you two know her?"

Mrs.huang: " Ahhhh!! Inhye? Last week a young man around your age or older also Came looking for her."

Si: " If you two know her can I get a little information?"

Mr. Huang: " Why should we? We don't give out information to strangers."

Mrs.Huang: " Huang!"

She looked at me and smiled.

Mrs.Huang: " What would you like to know?"

Si: " When did Inhye Come here?"

Mrs.Huang: " Well She..."

End of chapter