Meteor Garden { Engaged 💍}

( Daoming Si POV )

I got back to the village and headed straight to Mr and Mrs Huang House. Peeking inside the opend door I saw them cleaning up. Mr Huang Finally saw me.

Mr.Huang: " Young Man Why're you here?"

Si: " Uh have the girl Inhye came here anytime today?"

Mr.Huang: " Yes. She Came this afternoon. You're a bit late she already went home."

Si: " Already?"

They both nodded as I looked to the floor disappointed.

Mrs.Huang: " She might come tomorrow, how about you sleep here for tonight. And we want someone to guard our house for a couple of days."

My eyes lit up.

Of Course.

Si: " Sure."

I smile widely. They invited me inside and gave me a place to stay.

The next day Inhye didn't arrive. Another day She also didn't come. I was starting to feel like she doesn't want to see me.

( Inhye POV )

Getting dressed I headed to Mr and Mrs Huang House.

When I got there I notice Daoming Si

When I got there I notice Daoming Si. Throughout this whole week Daoming Si has been at Mr and Mrs. Huang's house. This was my only chance to break the rules but Daoming Si Keeps coming there. I don't want to see him anymore. It's going to cause harm to everyone, especially Shancai.

I hid a little trying to not be caught. I watch as He sit on the porch with his hands together. It looks like he's thinking but he keeps looking from left to right. I follow where he's looking at but there's only people and nothing else.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. Turning my head to see who It was It was a Tall and very buff male. Peeking to the side I saw 5 other men's. It must be Daoming Feng Guards.

Guy: " Miss Inhye Why're you here?."

Inhye: " why do you care?"

Guy: " Miss Inhye our boss needs you now.."

They grabbed my arms and dragged me.

Inhye: " No I am Not going!"

Si: " HEY!!"

They stopped as we all turned to see Daoming Si standing there with his hand in a fist.

Uh oh. Shits gonna go down.

Si: " Let her go."

Guy: " Who are you?"

Si: - Scoffs - " Who are you to grab my girlfriend?"

Girlfriend?!!!

Guy: " He's our Future Mrs.Gui "

Inhye: " What?!!"

Si: " Mrs What?"

Guy: " Our boss has been watching Inhye and He's proposing."

Daoming Si Suddenly Punched the guy in the face. They all were fighting each other. I stood there unable to do anything. They fought until he tired out. These guys are Big dudes, what did Daoming Si Think?

Guy: " Lets go."

They kicked him one last time.

Guy: " Don't bother to be in our Way Mr."

They came back and took my Arm dragging me fastly away. I looked back at Daoming Si

Inhye: " Who the heck is Mr.Gui?!!"

Guy: " Your Husband."

Inhye: " Who The fu~"

They suddenly put tape on my mouth to keep me shut. I was Mumble swearing at them. They continued to drag me when I was Moving like crazy for them to let go of me.

We arrived in a car and they drove me away. I rolled my eyes and sat in the car with Two other guys squishing me. We arrived at this huge Mansion. With guards and everything outside.

They took me out and pushed me inside the house. Dragging me they took me to the Pool area in the Balcony.

Guy: " Boss We are here."

I took off my Duct tape as they spoke. The guy in the white suit with Blonde hair turned around. He smiled at me as I had my resting face on.

Inhye: " He's so Old!"

In a disgusted tone and Look They all flinched at my words.

Mr.Gui: " W-What? What did you tell her?"

They bowed their head down.

Inhye: " This Guy here says I'm marrying You. Mr.Gui?"

Mr.Gui: " They're just Joking around."

Inhye: " Phew,.. I thought I was going to actually get married."

I laughed.

Inhye: " nice joke.. Hahaha"

Mr.Gui: " Oh you're getting married. Just not with me. But my Son. Junjie come out please!"

I watch as a Guy from behind the Door came Out. We made eye contact on accident.

Inhye: " Uhhhhhh...."

Junjie: " Father."

Mr.Gui: " This is my son Junjie. Junjie Meet Inhye."

He looked at me once again.

Junjie: " * In English* Hi Nice to meet you."

He lent out his hand for a handshake.

Inhye: " * In English * Hi Um not the time for English"

I crossed my arms together. He awkwardly moved his hand back. They brought out a paper.

Mr.Gui: " Sign this."

Inhye: - Laughs - " You think I'll just sign anything you give me?"

Mr.Gui: " Kind of. But sign it"

Inhye: " I have to read it first."

I took the paper and read it throughly. It was about Being free from the Jail I was In. Which was the house I'm being kept at. Signing it I gave it back to them.

Mr.Gui: " You're staying here now Inhye. In two Days, you two will be Husband and Wife. I'm inviting the whole village. Now Junjie, take Inhye to go find her Wedding dress."

Inhye: " BUT I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!"

Mr.Gui: " You signed the contract"

They handed the paper back to him as he tore it open to see another paper behind it with my name on the bottom. Reading it throughly my heart sanked.

I-I'm getting married to be able to be free. What is happening?

End of chapter