Meteor Garden { She's not coming Back }

( Inhye POV )

Lei And I arrived behind Daoming Si and Shancai. Daoming Si Turned around and Notice He was holding onto Shancai hand. He didn't let go though. It seems like Shancai Likes it. He did do a lot of nice stuff to Shancai. Daoming Si then looked at Lei and I Who he was holding onto the sleeve of my shirt.

Daoming Si Looked at me as I looked up ignoring him. It was quiet no one talking. I looked away not looking at Daoming Si at all. But he suddenly grabbed onto my arm and pulled me to the side where we can be alone.

Inhye: " Let go of me!"

I pushed him away.

Si: " Would you just let any man hold you?"

Inhye: " Why? Don't you just take any women you want?"

I moved about to walk away when both of his hand suddenly Grip onto my shoulder and pushed me to the wall.

Si: " I thought she was you."

I scoffed and looked at him.

Inhye: " It happened twice. We all look different. Not us all women look alike!"

I tried moving his hand but he was pinning me to the wall too tight.

Si: " Stay."

Inhye: " Why?"

Si: " Didn't you say if I forgive you then you have to do 1 week of my orders."

Inhye: " Well, then don't Forgive me. Things are better if you're with Shancai!"

I pushed him as I walked away with tears and anger in my eyes.

Si: " Inhye!... Inhye!"

( Daoming Si POV )

I called her name but she didn't answer. She slowly disappear into the distance.

Ximen: " Ah Si!"

I didn't want to answer anymore. The temperature in my head is increasing.

( Daoming Feng POV )
( So I forgot what The male person that was always with her is called. So ima just call him her agent )

I sat on the couch sipping my tea when I finally got the news.

Agent: " everything is going by planned. The article is going viral and Shancai Father lost his job. Inhye and Ah Si got into a big fight. Which they probably ended it"

D.feng: " Good. But not good enough. I want her out of here. Do the things I want you to do"

He bowed as I hear his footsteps walking away.

This will work and make Kang Inhye Stay Away from Ah Si forever...

( Inhye POV )
( Next day )

I got dressed to school today uglier than I've dressed everyday because I feel so miserable.

Li Zhen: " Ah! Inhye What happened to you?"

I tilted my head looking at her which scared her for some reason.

Li Zhen: " Stop that, you look like the grudge with that Puffy red eye, pale skin and Long Black hair."

Inhye: " I'm not that Pale."

Qinghe: " Have you all seen Shancai?"

Suddenly Ximen and them came and asked the same question but about a different person.

Ximen: " Have you seen Ah Si?"

I rolled my eyes with my hunched back and walked to class.

Mei Zuo: " Whats with her?"