Meteor Garden { We're going on a trip }

( Inhye POV )

I stood there watching them talk and Shancai smiling.

" Shancai, long time no see." Lei smiled with his hand in his pocket.

" welcome back," She smiles even wider now.

Daoming Si and I looked at them both back and forth. They're smiling at each other not even flinching.

" Hey! - puts hands on Shancai shoulder - Shancai is now my girlfriend." He half yelled.

" no I'm not," Shancai pushes his hand away. " Stop saying that."

" Really?" Lei questioned. " What a pity"

" A handsome Batchelor like me just got taken, it is a pity." He pat his hand on her shoulder

Mei Zuo crosses his arms and spoke " It's a pity because we'll never have peace and quiet again."

" No, it's more like if Daoming Si and Inhye started dating. They'll bicker more than we do in a year." Ximen words made all of us all turned to look at him. Daoming Si and I looked at each other and suddenly spoke at the same time

" I will never date a Idiot like him-Her." We turned to look at each other again.

" Let's see about that." Ximen laughs.

" I have eyes for Shancai and only Shancai." He looked back at Shancai who just looked angry.

Shancai, why be angry? you're making my job harder.

" Well I have eyes for one person to. It's Jeon Jungkook." I fought back knowing there's not a single chance meeting him here.

" Pfft, you think Jungkook will notice you?" He scoffed. " Who's Jungkook?"

" Shancai, lets go." I grabbed her by the arm and we walked away.

I walked home with Shancai to her house. On the way there I decided to mess around. I picked up a stick as a mic and opened my phone up and Start being a reporter.

" It's Kang Inhye News Today We have witnessed a guy confessing to our Beautiful Dong Shancai, Shancai how do you feel?" I faced the camera and Stick to her. She still gave me a resting sad face.

" Inhye I am exhausted and right now I can't think." Shancai tiredly spoke. " But were home. Come in for some water if you don't mind."

She invite me to have some water. I know I can't Just decline it. I have to accept. I need to know more about her.

" Yeah sure." She smiled.

" I haven't had a friend over since high school." We went inside and to our surprise her house there was a bunch of stuff.

" well. Seems like someone bought some stuff." I whispered to her.

My phone suddenly started ringing.

" I think I'll just go home. Thank you for inviting me, bye Shancai see you Tomorrow."

- answers Phone -

" He~"
" Inhye"
" Daoming Si. How'd you get my phone number?"
" Ximen."
" Okay then, why're you calling?"
" I'm calling to see if you have seen my Girlfriend Shancai."
" CALL her. Why even call me?"
" Bye."

He ended the call rudely.

" This dude does not know when to stop."