Meteor Garden { Necklace }

( Inhye POV )

Forget it. Let's just go home Inhye.

On the way home I met Jungkook.

Jk: " Inhye Lets go swimming, I got us some swimming suits."

Nodding He took me out into the car.

I soaked in the water as Jungkook swam Along with the other BTS members.

( Jimin POV )

JM: " Okay lets play a game! Let's play who can stay longer underwater okay?! Inhye wanna play?"

She puts on a smile and came to the deep end with us.

JM: " Okay 3.2.1"

Everyone went underwater holding our breath. Taehyung and I got out first. Then Jin And Namjoon. Then Jungkook and Hoseok, suga came up But Inhye didn't yet.

Rm: " Okay Inhye you win come up!"

There was no Sign of her. We all went underwater to grab her but she was way too deep. I got up as Taehyung and I looked at each other.

V: " She's going too kill herself!"

( Inhye POV )

My Breath was shortening. My body starting to become Numb. I felt Like I was close to dying Until Someone Grabbed onto my Wrist and Pulled me Up.

Everyone: " Inhye!"

My eyes was still closed and I hear their voices echoing.

Jin: CPR CPR!!! Jungkook!

I felt a soft lips against mine. Opening my eyes slowly I saw Jungkook Who was Looking At me With his wet hair drooping down.

Jk: " Are you okay?"

Sitting up slowly I nodded.

Inhye: " Yeah... I'm Fine"

Namjoon Gave me a towel.

Inhye: " Thank you"

Grabbing it I wrapped it around me Before leaving to change. My crossover Bag Hanging from my shoulder I Walked away to my house. I headed straight to my room. Flopping onto my bed I thought I carefully.

Inhye: " it's fine Inhye. You don't have to cry,"

Just then I remembered the Necklace. Getting Up instantly I dashed through the front door running with the sun setting behind me. When I got to the place He threw the Necklace somwhere I searched. I searched every little Inch of the place. Tripping scrapping my Knees and Arms I still kept going.

( Daoming Si POV )

I watch As only the moon shined on her. Taking the Necklace out of my Pocket I looked back at her. She's searching everywhere.

My heart Ache. But I don't know why my heart Beats Fast For you and Shancai. When I figure It out. I'll Tell you everything.

Turning back around I saw Jungkook. I looked away from him and walked away Bumping my Shoulder onto his.

Jk: " Daoming Si!"

I stopped Sighing Annoyingly. Turning around to face Jungkook He Looked at me.

Jk: " Stop Bothering Inhye. Don't see her anymore"

I scoffed.

Si: " Done."

Backing away then walking off To my Car I headed back House. I felt like there was two hearts of mine. One was Aching for Inhye and One is Wanting Shancai.

I called Everyone when I got home telling them We are going to be going on a trip. Again. I didn't Contact Inhye But I told everyone else. Ximen, Mei Zuo, Lei, Shancai and her friends are probably going also.

( Inhye POV )

I couldn't find the Necklace and it's already morning. Everyone was coming to school already.

Shancai: " INHYE!!"

Ignoring her I continued searching for it.

Shancai: " Inhye What are you doing?!!"

I didn't answer her. I was too busy searching for it.

LI Zhen: " INHYE! Come back You're going to get sick!!"

Ignoring her Also I dug my feet Into the dirt and rocks but no sign of it anywhere.

( Jungkook POV )

I hurriedly back to Mingde University to see if Inhye was still there. When I got there Shancai and Li Zhen was yelling Inhye. I looked to where they were looking and there was Inhye Digging everywhere and searching everywhere. Rushing down to the Water I raced to her.

Jk: " Inhye Come On! You can stop now!"

She stopped for a couple of seconds before Continuing again. She Wouldn't stop. Quickly I wrapped my arm around her body to stop her.

Inhye: " Let go of me. I have to find that Necklace!"

Jk: " You've looked all Night! It's gone Inhye! Just accept that!"

She burst into tears and Turned around Hugging me. She was crying so hard on my chest. Slowly I lift my hand Up and pat her back Hugging her.

( Daoming Si POV )

I watch from afar as They hug each other. A smile appeared on my face.

Mei Zuo: " Ah Si, Are you okay?"

Si: " If I weren't okay then why am I smiling then? You three can get to class first."

I heard their footsteps going further and further away. I gave up and suddenly broke into tears.

End Of chapter