Meteor Garden { Why Pull me into it }

( Inhye POV )

I woke up late again. Like always. I quickly ran out with my shoes and backpack.

I breathe heavily as I saw Li Zhen Who was waiting for me outside.

" You're late aga~" She looked at me and burst into laughter

" What's so funny?" I coughed and breathe heavily while I asked her.

" N-Nothing" She pat my back as she and I walked inside.

Shancai was already inside walking around. Everyone was looking at me. I was half asleep and now I'm fully awake. I notice Mr long leg Daoming si walking up to her with his hair perfectly combed without any spikes.

Sheesh. Is he tryna impress her?

" Hey" he voiced causing Shancai to stop walking.

" Daoming Si? It's you, what happened to your pineapple head?" She pointed at his head.

" What's wrong? Is it that big of a deal just because I changed my hairstyle? Let me tell you, I wanted to try a new hairstyle, I didn't Change it because of you." He put his hands in his pocket and looked up.

" Yeah sure. You totally didn't do it because of her." I lowly talked to myself before scoffing.

" What did you say?" Li Zhen asked me. I just looked at her and shook my head.

" Nothing."

" OH. It suits you." She replied awkwardly.

" With a face like this, regardless of my hairstyle I still looking dashing, don't I?" He was so full of himself.

" dashing is used to describe gentlemen, and you're not" she shook her head.

" How am I not?" He questioned.

" Inhye. How long are we going to stand and watch them talk?" Li zhen asked me.

" Go ahead in class if you want. I want to see the drama." She nodded and left. " Hey! You really left me?" She waved goodbye to me. Shancai looked at me and as Daoming Si turned around.

I watch as Li zhen grabbed Shancai by the arms and dragged her away.

" Hey! Wait for me~" They stood back and watch me.

" Oh. Miss flying kick decide to be a panda today?" Daoming Si spoke as he took a grip of my clothes

I notice I was still wearing my Panda onesie.

Shit!

Shit!

I cursed in my head. Having my cheeks suddenly went into a bubble. Si poked my cheek causing it to pop. I sighed and put my head down and walked to Shancai and them sloppily. Qinghe suddenly appeared.

" Si! Jing is back!"

Daoming Si turned back and smiled and ran away. Suddenly Shancai looks sad

" who's Jing?" Qinghe asked.

" Her."

We watch as a beautiful girl entered the hallway. I was in awe.

" Welcome back Jing" Si spoke happily while smiling as Jing hugged everyone of them.

" I'll wait for you all in class" I told them as I head off to class first.

( Two days later )

I walked with Qinghe to his locker as when he opened it. There was a Joker card.

" * Gasp really hard * OH NO!"

I signaled Shancai who was coming from the other side.

" A Joker card. They're bothering my best friend now." She quickly took the card and left.

( lunch )

Shancai and Qinghe went to lunch first as I went to the vending machine.

Later on I heard some people yelling and the plates falling. I hurriedly back and notice Shancai who was on the floor. Huaze Lei and Daoming Si both grabbed her wrist.

I-I have to stop this. Huaze Lei shouldn't Interrupt or they can never fall in love

I ran over to them.

" Enough is Enough. Let go of her." My voice was shaky. I was worried. They both are gripping onto her wrist so tight.

" Si, enough is enough" Lei calmly spoke.

" Lei, don't tell me you're in love with this crazy girl." Si was so angry he could kill anyone. " If you're my friend, let go... Let go!"

" No" Lei reply suddenly was cold.

" Let me go! You're hurting me!" Shancai was only tugging on Doaming si side.

What is going on? What's going on with Lei and Shancai?

He finally let go as Shancai went flying into Lei chest. Jing was sitting right there looking at them.
Suddenly Daoming Si Grabbed onto my wrist.

" Come with me."

Lei took Shancai and Daoming Si took me.

" why me?"

End of Chapter

A/N: I'm getting so excited on writing this book