Meteor Garden { Dont Cry }

( Daoming Si POV )

I woke up in my wet clothes. I notice Shancai who was next to me. She was about to get up when I pulled her back down and hugged her.

" So do you like me?" I spoke quietly in her ear.

She pushed me away.

" I did~" She suddenly stopped halfway through her words. " No! I don't like jerks like you." She spoke trying not to make eye contact with me. " let's go check on Inhye Qinghe" she dragged Qinghe and they walked away.

" Did the crazy girl run away which caused Shancai go come help me?" I asked them. They just nodded their head.

( Later at night )
( Inhye POV)

I was walking around the beach with my sweater on and my black leggings.

" How do I get back? I want to go back to my own life. Why did I just get sucked into a Chinese Drama where there's drama that I cannot even~" I looked to the side seeing Shancai sitting down on the floor. I slowly walked up to her and hear her crying.

" Shancai!" Qinghe Yelled. " Why're you and Inhye here together." She looked back and notices me. " why is your eyes red"  Qinghe asked. I looked at Daoming Si who looked worried.

" Ah I know something that'll cheer you up." I took out my phone and searched something up.

I showed her and she burst into laughing.

" How did they do that? What the heck?" She laughs hard making us all burst into laughters.

I notice Daoming Si looking at Shancai with love. I smile even wider.

They're falling in love slowly. Inhye you're doing an amazing job.

I complimented myself in my head.

( Narrator )

Well that's what Inhye thinks. The truth is she's making Daoming Si fall for her but the thing is that Daoming Si doesnt Know his true feelings are for Inhye.

End of chapter

Sorry I made this chapter shorter. It's because I won't be updating tmrw. I'm hoping you all are getting curious if they'll end up together or will Inhye just leave the drama.