Meteor Garden { Kiss }

( Inhye POV )

When we were on the airplane I keep feeling glances. I sit next to Shancai so who else wouldn't keep staring at her. She is really beautiful.

We arrived to the beautiful island and the Ocean. We got into our Rooms but I was in a room alone with a small bed.

" Wow. It's. So. Small. But beautiful."

" Best room I can afford

" Best room I can afford. Shancai and I sleep in a room together." Daoming Si Pushed me inside the room as he laughed before leaving.

" What the heck is wrong with him. Is he crazy?" I shook my head and head to unpack.

I guess Everyone is upstairs and I'm the only one on the 2nd floor.

Yes. Best way is to stay far as possible. This is my only chance to make Shancai fall for Daoming Si.

( 7:27Pm )

* Knock Knock *

I set my book down and walked over to the door opening it.

" Oh, Mei Zuo. What can I do for you?" I questioned him. He smiled at me

" Inhye come out and drink with us?"

" Ohh, it's fine. I'm trying to cut off alcohol"

" Okay then, Suit yourself. Bye" he waved me goodbye leaving. I closed the door behind me and continued back reading.

( Next day )

I got up and got dressed in something comfy since we are outside.

I put sunscreen on as Shancai Came into my room and dragged me out

" Come on! The boys are playing Volleyball."

We got outside noticing everyone already there.

" Inhye, lets take some picture." I nodded at her as she took out her phone and we took many pictures.

( Resting by the pool )

Memories came back as I watch people swim in the pool.

I looked at Ximen who suddenly sat up and started reading something on his phone.

" Teng Tangjing an exchange student fell in love with the son of the mayor of paris, they are expected to get married... by year-end?"

I got up as we all looked at Lei.

No wonder Lei came back.

" Did you know about that?" Daoming Si Asked.

" Yes." Lei replied coldly. I look through his sunglasses which I could tell he was sad and disappointed. " It's big news in Paris"

" Is that why you came back?" Ximen Questioned Lei.

" Lei do you not care about Jing marrying someone else?" Mei Zuo worriedly Asked.

Shancai and I stood there listening to what Lei had to say.

" why should I care? Everything is over now." That made Mei Zuo And Ximen look at each other.

( Later that Night )

I sat on my bed couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning, I tried listening to some ASMR but nothing. I quickly got dressed out of my robe in a White Button down shirt and A sweatpants with a loose Sweater. I walked out the door outside to the beach to take a breath.

I ran upon Shancai who was sitting next to Huaze Lei. As they sat on the sand I stood at the sidewalk and watched.
But suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

" Ahh! - Covers mouth-~ oh it's you" I sighed.

" What're you looking at?" Daoming Si questioned.

I turned my head back facing Shancai and Lei But Lei slowly Lean in closer to Shancai. My eyes widen.

Oh shoot

I was quick enough to turn Daoming Si around with his back facing Shancai and them.

" Why're you here?" I asked him.

" to look for Shancai. She disappeared yesterday and also today. I over heard some girls say she comes out here to talk to Lei." He was about to turn around but I turned him right back facing me.

" Don't." I told him.

" Why? I can't turn?" He asked me.

" Just don't." I begged him. He just snickered at me.

" Don't make me." He kept trying but I held onto him tighter.

" Don't look back." I warned him.

He keeps fussing and we're wrestling again. I slipped with the grip and he was about to fully turned around when I quickly gripped onto his collar shirt and made him turn my way and slapped his cheek.

Inhye What did you just do.

I gasped at what my hand suddenly did.

" Inhye What was that for?." He glared at me.

He went and was about to turn when I grabbed him but he forcefully pushed me away. He was halfway there when I pulled him back in and kissed him.

( Ximen POV )

Mei Zuo And I was out walking because today was a full moon. He and I walked on the beach sand. I looked to the beach noticing Lei and Shancai kissing sitting down on the beach.

We both suddenly elbowed each other at the same time.

" Daoming Si and Inhye are kissing over there." I looked.

" So Shancai and Lei over there."

We both looked at the couple.

" If kiss why kiss in the open?" We both scoffed and turned back around heading back to our Room.

End of Chapter