Meteor Garden { D stands for Dinner, nothing else }

" Mind having Breakfast with us Daoming Si?" My aunt Hua asked. " And you Inhye. Please go Get dressed, you look like a mess, very disturbing." My aunt hua pushed me away.

I walked upstairs to get dressed.

Like how I am I am very Lazy. The hair was curled since yesterday.

During Breakfast Daoming Si Speaking nicely almost made me Throw up my food.

" Can I take Inhye out today?" My eyes widen at his words. I signed aunt Hua that I didn't want to go.

" Sure. Go ahead."

" N~"

" She's free today anyway." Aunt Hua kicked me under the table.

" I'll go get her dressed. You can stay here." She dragged me up to the room.

" Listen to me, it seems like he likes you and he's a really nice person."

" Noooo, Aunt Hua. Noooo."

" Shut up and listen to me," I kept my mouth quiet. " I want you to have a nice husband in the future. This is your chance. Your mother would want the same thing."
After what she said I stood there and thought.

" fineeeeee.... Okay"

She left the room as I got dressed.

I don't even want to go.

I walked down still angry

" Have fun now!" Aunt Hua dragged us out.

" So, why're you back? I thought you said you're going to London forever. Why didn't you go there forever." I annoyingly asked him.

" A person like me is rich enough to travel the world 100 times." He argues back. I rolled my eyes at his words. " Hey! Stop rolling to our eyes, it might stay stuck there."

" Well a person like me can roll my eyes 100 times" I rolled my eyes in his face. He laughed and pushed my head back.

" Idiot, Do you know how stupid you look?" He shouted at me. " Get in the car."

" No, I'd rather Walk than get in a car where you're in." I Crossed my arms.

" Suit yourself." He got in the car and I started walking. He drove away fast.

He texted me the address

Meet me here 
No.2 Zhong Shan Dong Yi road Waldorf Astoria. Club Lobby | Huang Pu District , Shanghai 200002, China.

I typed in the address on my phone and Notice it was 2 hour on foot. 30 minutes in car. I sighed with a worried face.

It's so far away.

I looked at my feet

" Ugh. High heels. Wrong choice" disappointed in myself I finally walked.

I looked at the time and it's already been an hour and my Feet was killing me. I took off my heels and walked.

After a while I got there and it was this Luxury Place with everything. I put on my shoes and walked inside.

" Hello miss, only one?" She asked me.

" No I'm actually here for someone." She bowed to me before stepping back.

I looked around but can't find Daoming Si.

* Ding *

I turned on my phone and  saw a text message from Daoming Si Mr. Long legged.

Daoming Si:  I see you.

I looked around and still can't find him.

Inhye: Where?

Daoming Si: Behind you.

I turned around and he was standing right behind me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

" A table for two. And I want secret" she winked and took us upstairs to a door. She opened it and we walked inside.

" Wow." To my surprise it's actually really pretty. There was a table with everything set up and a Comfy big Arched couch.

I sat down as he sat across from me.

" Uhh, why're we in a room alone?" I asked him. He suddenly got up and locked the door walking back to me. My eyes widen. I backed away slowly.

" Daoming Si, W-What're you doing?" I asked him.

" It's okay, the Room is sound proof" I was surprised by his words. He leaned closer and closer to my face inches away from each other.

" D-Daoming Si Hey get off me." I asked him Still shocked. I fell with my Body hitting the Couch.

" Did you forget when You ruined Shancai and My special time. I could've gave her D. Now You're going to get that instead."

" Eh?" He got closer and closer. " Doaming Si, Stop it, Okay Okay. I surrender." He stopped and got off me. He suddenly started laughing.

" I got you. I Win! The D stands for Dinner. What else did you think you Dirty girl." He clapped
because he thinks it was funny.

" Ha Ha Ha . Very funny Mr. Long Leg." He opened the door as Shancai, Xiao You, Ximen and Mei Zuo  Came in.

" What happened in here?" Ximen asked.

I notice Shancai in a beautiful dress including Xiao You.

" Ouuu, wow. Shancai and Xiao You. You both look amazing." They both smiled " Thank you."  They made me scoot over. I sitting Facing Daoming Si.

I felt glances at me as we talked and drink.

After the dinner we all walked outside.

" Shancai, Ximen said he'll take me home. Are you okay with that?" Xiao you asked. Shancai nodded.

" If he takes you home safely. Ximen you better not do anything else." Shancai warned him.

" Inhye is anyone coming to pick you up?" Shancai asked me.

" No, it's okay. I'll just take the Bus home." Shancai nodded as Qinghe Beeped his car horn.

" Are you sure?" She asked me one more time.

" Y-Yeah. I don't want to bother so you can go home first." She smiled at me and waved goodbye before getting in the car.

Lei and Mei Zuo went home together.

" Bye Inhye!" They waved as I waved Lei and Mei Zuo goodbye.

Moments later Si came out.

" Hey! Stupid girl, are you going home?" He shouted asking me.

" No. I'm staying here until morning. I'm going to sleep here and eat here forever." I argued back.

" Okay then." He got in his car and drove off.

Everyone really left. Why did I say that? Regret!

End of  Chapter