Meteor Garden {Meet my mother }

( F4 POV )

Ximen and Mei Zuo watched As Si hold onto her waist pulling her in. Mei Zuo took out his phone and took a picture.

" What're you doing ?" Ximen asked.

" Keeping it for memories... Daoming Si 3rd Kiss,"

( Inhye POV )

I felt my heart racing faster than ever, beating like it's about to just jump out of my chest. I didn't hesitate to kiss him. That's what shocked me the most.

( After school )

I walk out the school alone this time. The others are staying to Study together or something.

I plugged in my earphones and just passed the school when I suddenly tripped on my Leg but someone Caught me. I remembered the grip. It was Daoming Si,

He look at me and smiled.

" Hey! Can you stop catching me?"

" Fine," He suddenly let me go making me Hit the floor.

" Aish..." I got up brushing myself off. " What do you want?" I asked him.

" Come to my birthday party, it's tomorrow at 6:00pm Sharp."

He Slapped the Invite paper on my face. I quickly grabbed it and looked it over.

" Remember to bring a present!" He Yelled as he Walked away to his car.

I sat at home thinking what to give him.
Just then it pops.

" Food! That's what I love the most, it's different, maybe he'll like it,"

( Next day )

I got ready to go to his birthday Party. I packed his Present in my white cross over Bag.

I arrived at his Place

I arrived at his Place. I took a deep breath and walked in. I got in meeting with the others, including Xiao You and Shancai. Shancai was dressed in a white beautiful knee length dress as Xiao You wore a Red tight dress that Lined out her beautiful shaped body. I was surprised of how pretty they're dressed.

" Wow, You all look amazing, Why're you all wearing formal?" I smiled softly at them half confused.

" Because this is Daoming Si Birthday party, You're missing something," lei pointed out.

" What?" I asked,

" Daoming Si mother is really scary, she wants everyone from a rich family. Her eyes are Amazingly terrifying" Mei Zuo face went serious.

" We all knew this was gonna happen so we got prepared," Ximen And the others dragged me to a room.

" You need to look like from a rich family, you dress looks like it's from the thrift store today. Please make her standout of the room, to catch people's eyes," Mei Zuo, Spoke as the dressers bowed and dragged me into another room.

" Wait?!!! I can wear this!" I Yelled before they closed the door behind me.

They Put makeup on me and fixed my hair and waxed me.

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS!

" Best one for her Is a two piece, we got to show a little of her stomach," the Designer snapped as the girls Undressed me.

I came out looking like this. I didn't expect this much. They also changed my bag. I secretly put my stuff in the bag.

I notice only Shancai and Xiao You there standing,

" Wow! Inhye, - Gasp - You look like a goddess" Shancai complimented. I couldn't help but smile

" Shancai And I will be going in first, you come out after you're ready," Xiao You Smile widely at me and I nodded. After they walked in I sighed being ready to go in.

( Mei Zuo POV )

We were by the entrance waiting for Inhye to come out, after a while We finally saw her walking in. She really stood out of everyone in the Room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and eyes were all Over her. Her dress sparkles like the stars and her Hair Flows like the wind. She really is the definition of beautiful.

( Daoming Si POV )

I was greeting people Politely when one of them spoke,

" Who is she? She looks really beautiful," The lady words Made me curious.

I turned around Seeing Inhye Who was walking in. I felt happiness in my heart.

I Chose the right girl.

I walked to her in happiness but trying not to show.

" Hey, Come with me, I'm going to introduce you to my mother," I calmly spoke as I grabbed her Arm, she refused Pulling back causing her to Stumble back tripping on my dress,

( Inhye POV )

He said he was going to introduce Me to his mother. That made me Scared so I denied. He Dragged me by my arm but I pulled away making me Trip on the dress.

We heard Heels clacking towards us. I suddenly felt like There's something scary coming my way.

The foot stop in front of me, I looked up to see a lady.

" Mom," Daoming Si Spoke as My heart suddenly sank.

Mom?

End of chapter