Meteor Garden { trouble }

( Inhye POV )

I waited for them to come pick me up the day were suppose to go to Jing Birthday party. Jing invited Shancai and so Shancai invited her friends. Qinghe, Xiao You, Li Zhen and I. But Li zhen said she'll come later.

I decided to go all purple.

" Wow. Inhye you look so pretty." Shancai complimented.

" Thank you Shancai. You all look amazing tonight. Let's go."

We all got in the car. When we headed inside We all were in awe.

" Wow. Everything looks amazing." Xiao You complimented.

" Food!" I ran towards food section happily. I stuffed my face in Sushi, Lobsters, Shrimps and Candy.

Not long we saw the F4 members enter but only Lei was missing. I watch them as Daoming Si walked towards Shancai. Shancai stood there with her Bread in her hand.

" Shancai, speak to him." I lowly whispered to myself.

I was getting more exciting then ever.

" Kiss, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss" Again I lowly spoke.

" What was that Inhye?" Xiao You asked me.

" Eh? what? Nothing" I turned back too look and notice a girl who went up and talked to Daoming Si. I rolled my eyes and sighed

" Shancai!" Xiao You went to go drag her back.

I still saw him staring at her. I smiled to myself quietly. Suddenly he turned to look at me. My smile turned into a frown instantly.

What happened between these two?

I asked myself. The girl touched his face causing him to move. He smacked her hand away.

I walked over to the table where they were giving out drinks. I notice Xiao You Who was walking around spinning her cup of wine.

" What is she thinking? She's going to spill it on somon~" I gasped instantly.

It was an old man. The old man tried brushing her face when someone Held onto his wrist.

" I'll wipe it for you" He grabbed the paper towel and wiped his suit. I don't know what happened next because I could barely hear what they were saying.

After Jing dance with Lei and the announcement where she wants to be herself and cut her hair off in front of us including telling us she's heading back to paris. Lei looks really mad. I walked around looking for a bathroom since I dranked a little to much my eye sight was all over the place.

I finally found a bathroom. I opened the door. I walked inside and suddenly everyone started screaming.

" Ahhhh!!!" I screamed. I covered my eyes and squat Down on the floor.

" Hey! YOU! Why're you in the men's bathroom?" One of the men asked me. I heard the others rushing out.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up but I pulled back causing me to fall to the floor. I finally opened my eyes seeing it was an young man.

" Wow. You're really pretty." He slowly touched my face but I kicked him away. He slapped my left cheek so hard I became dizzy. I didn't know what to do because I was so frighten and drunk.

" don't make me Beat you up for me to be able to sleep with you." He got on me.

" Please. don't do anything to me." I begged him.

His hand travel up my legs. I was so traumatized I couldn't move. A tear finally dropped down my eye.

Someone help me..... Daoming si.

Just then the door bust open.

( Daoming Si POV )

I notice Inhye was gone. I took many drinks after. I was dragged to be talked with An elder.

" I'm sorry, I've never paid much attention to my mom's business. I can't add much."

" All you need to do is put in a few good words. I'll be happy to oblige any request you have" he seemed like he wanted this very much.

" If you insist that I say something , I guess you'll need to wait until I take over. Ah. Not to mention. Only if your company survives til then."

" If you won't help, fine, damn you" He walked Away angrily. I turned around and was about to walk away when I notice Shancai.

" Hey! Why Were you eavesdropping?" She pushed herself off the way as she got in front of me.

" Why would I eavesdrop on you? Stop getting ahead of yourself, Who would want to listen to all your bullshit? As if you're so incredible." She scoffed at me

" As if? I am incredible.Do you know how many people wants to see my mother but they can't? Anyone that can't see her comes to me instead. Its a winner-take-all world." I leaned in closer to her " You won't understand."

" This is exactly your problem. You think you're all that~"

" Shancai!" Qinghe interrupted. " have you seen Inhye. She's gone to the bathroom for far too long."

" Qinghe, take Shancai home she's really drunk. I'll go look for Inhye and take her home"

I quickly rushed to all the bathrooms.
Opening all the bathrooms looking for her. But I ran across this one bathroom the men bathroom was locked. I heard someone speaking. I quickly Knocked down the door. I found Inhye pinned to the wall as the guy his hand was up her skirt. She doesn't seem to be in her right Mind.

How drunk did she get?

End of chapter