Meteor Garden { My Fathers Ring )

( Inhye POV )

I didn't go to school today because I was busy. Busy being lazy so I called in sick.

( 11:45 )

* Ring Ring Ring *
-Picks up the phone-
" Hello?"
" Inhye. Big problem."
"Qinghe?What is it?"
" Today was the Game and Shancai and I Lost, I'm not sure what Shancai punishment is. I'm really worried about her. You know the future right? Tell me what's her punishment! * Cries *"
" Okay okay, Qinghe don't cry. Where are you?"
" I'm At school. I'll meet you at the rooftop." He ended the call.

I quickly got dressed

Rushing my way out I went out to my garage and just remembered

Rushing my way out I went out to my garage and just remembered. My bike broke.

" I guess I'm running then."

I took off running as fast As I could.

( Arrives )

" Inhye!" He said my name as I stopped him and placed my hands on my knees and tried catching my breath.

" Okay what happened?"

He told me everything which made me kind of happy.

" I don't know but I'm glad I didn't get an F4 Joker card." I sighed happily.

" You will sooner or later." We both turned our head to look at who it was.

" Daoming Si." Qinghe Suddenly ran to him holding him by his collar.

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO SHANCAI?!" Si just smirked at Qinghe Words.

I don't even want to talk to Daoming Si.

I walked over to them and pulled Qinghe away.

" Kang Inhye. I haven't heard you talk after I said those words to you. Miss Fatty the Loser." He smirked at me.

" I hope you're happy calling me that. I've been called that ever since Elementary school because I was fat and quiet. People called me trash and a pig. So call me whatever you like. I'm Used to it. Just tell us what your punishment for Shancai is."

" You two are curious? Either way, I'm not going to tell you. You both will find out tomorrow." He leaned in closer to me. " But if you're curious. I'll give you a hint. It starts with a D." I gasped.

" No way." I covered my mouth with my hands. he closed his eyes and nods slowly. He walked away leaving me speechless.

" what is it Inhye?" Qinghe asked me.

" Uhhh... he says that it's nothing. I'm going to go home now. ." I quickly Ran after Daoming Si. He was just walking down the stairs.

" Doaming Si ~ Wohhhh!!!" I Tripped And went tumbling down the stairs. I fell flat on my face.

He bent down and whispered to me.
" You are one Clumsy girl ."

I quickly got up and pointed my finger at him. My head was pounding like crazy.

" Daoming Si You are such a Big Jer~"

I fell flat on my face blacking out.

( Infirmary)

I slowly woke up with a headache.

" Inhye are you okay? You've been getting hurt a lot. You come here almost every day." The nurse carefully wrapped my hand.

" I'm sorry If I'm causing you so much trouble," I answered politely. " But how long was I out?" I questioned her,

" You were out pretty long. about 3 hours. If it wasn't for Daoming Si you could've gotten badly hurt." she continued to wrap my hand.

( A Day after. )

( During break )

I walked alone jamming to my music. Suddenly a paper plane hit me on the forehead.

" Owww. " I rubbed my forehead looking for the person who threw it. I picked it up and read it.

" Rooftop." I tilted my head. " should I go? What if it's just a trick?"

After thinking that I still went anyway. Looking around I notice a rock on top of a paper. I went for a closer look. There was my father's ring fixed and neatly put back together. A tear dropped down as I smiled to myself.

" Thank you, whoever brought it back, fixed. " I took the ring and put it on my finger. " Fits better now. "

( Daoming Si POV )

I watch from afar as I saw her putting her father's wedding ring on. The one she treasures the most.

" So you decide to give it to her after all. " Mei Zuo walked standing next to me.

" No. She was being a crybaby all over it so of course, I'll give it back. " I walked away.

" This is what happens when you're in love "

" I'm Not in love! I only have eyes for Shancai!!!"

End Of Chapter

I don't know what's happening. I updated it on my computer but here it doesn't say I update anything on my phone so I have to unpublished and republish It again. I hope you all are enjoying the story and thank you for your love for this book and thank you.

My books do have a lot of mistakes so please please tell me.