Meteor Garden { How does she know you love her? }

( Shancai POV )

- Walking with Jing -

" Thank you for coming to my birthday party. There were too many people. I didn't have the chance to talk to you. why did you want to see me?" Jing talked as she stopped walking.

" Jing, can you not go to Paris? There are many places in Shanghai for international studies too." I ended my words.

" Did Lei ask you to say this? " she asked me in confusion.

" No. It's all me. I can tell that Huaze Lei really looked forward to you coming back from London. He didn't want to try to stop you going to Paris because he didn't want to pressure you. Actually, he really wants you to stay with him. He'd be really sad if you left. So... So can you please... not go? For Huaze Lei? "

( Inhye POV ) 

I walked around listening to my music when I ran upon Shancai and Jing talking.

" Why do I keep bumping into her. Like everywhere I go she is there." I shook my head and walked away.

( At the airport
international Departure  )

Shancai, Qinghe, Mei Zuo And Xi men we all waited for Jing to come. I stood in between but in front of Xi men and Shancai.

" You still can't reach Lei?" Mei Zuo asked.

" He's been out of reach since yesterday, he knows very well that Jing is leaving" Xi men turned to look at Mei Zuo.

" He didn't answer my phone" Mei Zuo Worried said.

" Maybe my phone will work. Should I call him?" Qinghe Happily spoke. The both of them looked at him before turning back. I sighed and crossed my arms.

It's sad that he's not coming.

" Si. Is Lei with you?" Mei Zuo questioned.

" He's not here?" Si asked.

I ignored Daoming Si who was standing there next to Shancai

" What's that box?" Qinghe asked.

" This? It's a present for Jing, it's something special I won't show it to anyone."

" Let me see" Qinghe pointed.

" No."

" Come on let me."

" No" Daoming si held him back. Qinghe finally got a reach of the box.

" Thanks" Qinghe happily took the box.

He opened it and a Blue Flail popped out scaring Qinghe. Si just laughed and the other two chuckled.

" What is wrong with you?" Qinghe angrily yelled.

" What? It was pretty funny" Si wrapped his arms around Qinghe shoulder.

" Not at all" they both argued.

" Hey! Why do you look so sad?" Si asked Shancai. " you're already ugly. Looking sad just makes it worst." Si laughed a little as Shancai looked up at him and questioned him.

" Doaming Si, Do you have someone you like?" He looks at her confused..

" why the sudden Question?" He turned away after fixing the box.

" this is how it is when you like someone, as long as they're happy, it's okay to stand and watch them from the distance"

" How stupid must you be to say such a thing? If that's the case it's as good as nothing. What if you died tomorrow? A lifetime of respect? If you don't say it do you expect them to drill into your head to see how depressed you are?" We all turned to look at him.

" Ah si sounded smart for a second." I spoke.

" A person like me is handsome, Talented and smart. I'm a whole package."  He glimpsed at me before looking straight again. " Jing." He said after ending his words.

We watch as she walks up to us with a smile on her face.

" I'm leaving, you guys take care" her smile is really pretty.

" Take care." Mei Zuo And Xi men spoke at the same time.

" For you." Si steps up and gave it to her.

" Jing watch out, you know this box is~" Before Qinghe could finish his words Si covered his mouth.

" Here" He hands her the box.

" I'll cherish it. Goodbye " She accepted and left.

We waved her goodbye as she walks away. We all turned around walking heading to the door when

" Lei!"

" When did you get here?" Asked Xi men.

" an hour ago" He smiled.

" But we didn't see you." Mei Zuo confusingly said.

" I was behind the pillar" he pointed with his hand in his pocket.

" Why are you hiding?" We all turned to look at Shancai. " Are you satisfied with her going like that? What kind of a man are you? People like you who have everything have no idea how to work for something. Jing is brave enough to find her own path. Why can't you man up and go after the person you like? Go after her if you really like her. Follow her wherever she goes." Shancai finished her words.

Lei suddenly reached into his pocket and pulled out his passport and Plane ticket.

" I'm taking the next flight to Paris." I couldn't help but smile.

Wow their love is big and strong.

The others went and pat his back and was happy for him.

" If you said that a minute later I would've punched you," Daoming playfully punched his Chest. Lei slowly walked up to Shancai.

" Shancai you're right. I can't go on like this. This time, I'm going to go for it." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. " Thank you" He left as I looked at Daoming Si and laughed.

" what, Hey!" He yelled about to go fight Lei

" it's fine it's just a kiss." Mei Zuo stopped him

" * Laughs * Si is jealous." I pointed at him laughing. " You look ugly being mad" I made fun of him. He glared at me as my laughed turned into a straight face.

( Outside on the roof )

We looked up seeing the Plane flying over us makes me happy.

" Wow. They didn't get into an argument." I spoke in a low tone.

" Maybe that's the power of love" Mei Zuo spoke as I stopped for a second. He looked at me and smiled.

I walked off the roof and down to Qinghe's Car.

" Let's go. I need to go home and take my medicine."

( At home )

I walked into the shower and took a nice warm shower. I walked to my room and dressed into a white button down shirt with exercise shorts and white socks. I looked in the drawer and notice my fathers smashed Ring was missing.

" No. No! Inhye where'd you put it?" I searched the whole house and room but nothing. " Where did I put it? I don't remember taking it out anywhere. No way I lost it."

End of chapter