Meteor Garden { Joker }

( Inhye POV )

I walked with Shancai to School and we waited for Li Zhen.

" Happy birthday" we both spoke as she smiled at us widely.

" Wow, it's the first time someone actually made a cake for me. Thank you." Her eyes sparkle with joy.

" It's all Shancai Idea. She's an amazing Bake," I smiled at Shancai as she looked at me and shook her head.

" No, I wouldn't say so."

" lets go take a picture." Li Zhen mentioned as We all smiled and walked away to find a good spot.

( At the Stairs. )

" Move back a little, a little more,"

Suddenly Li Zhen slipped throwing the Cake away and it flew on someone's face.

Oh crap. IT'S F4!

His eyes flared up glaring at us angrily,

" It's you again," His voice shaking in anger.

" I'm sorry, I~" he pushed her away causing her to hit the wall pretty hard.

" Hey!" Shancai went running to Li Zhen.

" Hey! Come back here!" 

He just kept walking up the stairs. I stood there trying to remember his name

Daoming, Daoming su? Daoming Shit~ Oh! DAOMING SI! THATS HIS NAME!

" DAOMING SI!" I Yelled which echoed through the whole stair ways, as a short tempered girl I can't really help my anger.

They stopped in their tracks. Shancai Quickly Ran up to him and spoke to him as I backed away.

" She didn't mean to do it, She apologized to you didn't she? why do you have to be so mean?" He looked at her with anger.

" You're an Arrogant green shoes wearing pineapple head. You think You're popular at school and you can do whatever you want, you didn't apologize for breaking my phone, you're just a jerk" she finished her lecturing as he grabbed onto her head and pulled her closer.

" You. You've got Guts" He spoke that before bumping into her and walking away.

Huazei Lei picked up an envelope and gave it to Shancai. She slowly grabbed it and looked at it once before looking at him walk away.

I wonder what she's thinking.

( In class )

" Shancai Why did you argue with him?"  Li Zhen Asked.

" I don't know why I was so mad." We three sat down . Li Zhen looked at Shancai worried.

" Okay fine, I won't do it again. But we should be worried about Inhye voice, what was she thinking yelling that loud." Shancai spoke as both of them looked at me?

" Me? No, I'm okay." I shook my head a little a little sarcastic and took out my stuff.

* Bell Rings *

I walked to my locker which was next to Shancai. She opened up her locker and looked shocked, I looked over and also noticed the Joker Card,

" And you're being Challenged by F4." I shook my head.

" Joker card? Why would you get a Joker card?" Qinghe asked.

" I think you got it because you made him mad today."  Li Zhen said in an frighten voice.

" Daoming Si wants me to play cards with him. I don't have time for that"  she closed her locker furiously as she walked away.

" Shancai where you going?" Qinghe asked

" for a walk."

" Let's not bother her" I spoke as we all-watch her walk faster and faster away.

( Outside )

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we looked up to see who was screaming.

" It's Shancai." Qinghe said as I shook my head.

" Forget that. I'm hungry. Let's go to the
convenience store." I tried convincing them.

" O-Okay. I know Shancai, she'll be fine." Qinghe said as We all walked to the store.

( After school )

I walked home that day. I notice Shancai who was riding her bike. She must be delivering something. I followed her on the way there but kinda lost her.

I saw her bike parked outside this abandoned place.

" What is she doing here?" I asked myself.

As I entered into the Abandoned area I heard a voice.

" This is what your family sells?" I recognize the male voice instantly.

He snickered.

" it doesn't look good at all," I could see the smirk on his face.

" Then don't eat it. I'll take it back." Shancai spoke as she looked pretty angry and she also quickly took the box of food.

" I paid for them, I can give them to whoever I want, Do you have a problem with that?" He coldly spoke back.

" I know you're bullying me, but you shouldn't waste food like that, do you know how much time my mother spends on making these lunch boxes? Enough is enough" I could hear she was trying to be calm.

" Is it my fault?, You should be nicer to your customers." He scoffed.

" I'm nice to good customers, you don't deserve this." I could tell she was getting angry.

" Say That again?" He commanded.

" Or what? They say the elite can go to Mingde, they're polite and have good manners but when I see you, I feel ashamed of you. You don't know how hard other people have to work. You're a parasite of society~"

" Shut Up!" He smashed the food to the left side of her face.

END OF CHAPTER