Meteor Garden { in the end }

( Daoming Si POV )

I was surprised that she kissed me. My lips just suddenly moved along with hers. To my surprise her lips are softer than I expected.

After a reality check we both pushed each other away. With hers and My shocked face she quickly Grabbed my wrist. But I tugged it away.

" What now? First you kiss me and now You're grabbing me." He coldly Yelled At me.

( Inhye POV )

He refused to come. I glanced over at Lei and Shancai. They already pulled away. I sighed.

" Okay, if you don't want to come then I'll go by myself." I crossed my arms leaving but Daoming Si Grabbed onto my shirt.

" W-Where were you going to take me? It's not because I want to come, I just want to know."

A little evil smile appeared on my face.

" I was about to take you to somewhere far away and Take our your heart to check if you're actually warm or Cold hearted." He looked at me unhappy.

" Hey! If you're just going to say that to me then don't say anything at all." He Yelled At me and stomped away. A little smiled appeared on my face.

" I was just kidding. I was about to take you to go night swimming. But I guess you don't like it. Ximen, Mei Zuo And the others are coming. If you're not coming then it's fine. I can go with them." I scoffed and walked back to my room.

I got in my room and jumped on the bed. I suddenly got flashbacks of our kiss.

" Woh. Inhye. What's gotten into you. why'd you kiss him. It's going to be so hard to see him now."

( next day )

" Hey! Good-morning!" Ximen Walked our from the door to the outside with us. The maid brought us food and some drinks.

We all sat down at the table. It was awkward silence until Mei Zuo Spoke up.

" What where you four doing yesterday?" I took a big sip of water including Shancai. We got thirsty. " Did anyone of you kissed last night? Yesterday we saw two couple kissing." His words made me and Shanciai spit our water out to the side.

" ouiii. I see faces that are getting redder and redder." I kick Ximen leg to hush him.

" There's no couple here unless it's you two. Ximen and Mei Zuo, you and your girlfriends." I mentioned giving them a ' I will kill you if you say anything else' face.

" Okay! Let's drink. Cheers!"

" CHEERS!" Everyone Yelled as we raised our wine cup.

( Back home )

I got home exhausted. Aunt Hua was inside with her youngest son Mo Bao.

" Look, Inhye is home." He quickly came and hugged me.

" Inhye, did you buy me anything?" Mo Bao asked me cutely. I bend down to his level with my hand on his shoulder with a sad look.

" I guess not." He sighed.

" Hey... I didn't say anything yet. I went there and I saw something I knew you'll like. I know you like Soccer but you use your older brothers. So. I bought you a Soccer ball with a Hover Soccer set." I opened my suit case and took out the stuff. " Here it is." He Grabbed it happily.

" Thank you!" He cheered happily.

" thank you so much Inhye. Ive been so busy I can't even buy him a soccer ball. How did you find out my 6 year old Mo Bao loves Soccer?"

( Flashback )

At the shopping mall I wondered what to buy for Little Mo Bao.

" Hey! What're you looking for at the kid section? Are you still a kid?" I looked at with him.

" It's not for me, it's for Mo Bao. I don't know what he likes."

" Think carefully." Daoming Si gave me and Idea.

" Soccer. His brother always comes to me and fuss about How He keeps Messing with his soccer ball." I quickly picked up some stuff related to Soccer.

I brought it to the cashier and she scanned it.

" $105.000." My mouth casted wide open.

" Uhh, can you discount it?" I asked her politely.

" If you have no money then leave this Place." She got me angry.

" Hey! Who are you to talk to me like that? I'm a customer! Not your ex. The customer service here sucks. I can see why you all can barely sell any stuff. It's because of your Messed up attitude to your customers!~"

" I'll pay. How much?" Daoming Si came up to the register and took out his wallet.

" $105.000" this time she spoke nicely.

I looked at him who paid her nicely. She wrapped the stuff in a bag and Daoming Si Grabbed it.

We got out of the store and I Handed him the money I had. I was only 5 dollars short.

" Here." I gave it to him.

" Why?" He asked me coldly.

" I give you the money and I have the toy. I'll pay the missing 5 dollar for you when we get back."

" No, I paid for it. I get to keep it." He bumped into me and walked faster away.

( on the day we have to come back home )

I packed my stuff getting ready to leave but I just remembered I left a pair of shoe down stairs. I quickly ran downstairs and back up. I notice a note and the two toys Daoming Si bought. He also left a paper message.

Here's the toy for your Little Cousin
Don't remember to pay me
back my 105 dollars .

I smiled a little at the paper before frowning again and throwing it in the trash.

( End of flashback )

" Yeah, I had a little thought"

End of chapter