Meteor Garden { Just Stay }

( Jungkook POV )

As I leaned in closer to her lips I felt her hot breath near my lips. I'm ready to lose my first kiss to Inhye. I'm ready.

Our lips was about to touch when someone pushed her head Back causing her open her eye.

Jk: " V Hyung."

V: " Jungkook don't Do it."

Jk: " Hyung! You ruined it!"

V: " She's just drunk! You can't kiss her"

Jk: " Hyung you're acting weird."

V: " Jungkook The hyungs we all have been looking for you all day"

Inhye suddenly gasped out of the blue.

Inhye: " Taehyung! You like Jungkook?"

V: " what? We're off topic"

We looked back and forth to each other.

V: " We don't like each other we are Best friends. Family."

Inhye: " well that's not what ARMY thinks"

( Inhye POV )

Did he really think i was really drunk? I was just tired. I closed my eyes because I was tired and needed to close my eyes.

V: " Inhye dont do this. We've been looking for Jungkook all day. We all are angry to"

Inhye: " Okay Okay, I get it.... I want to go home."

Jk: " But you have no where to go!"

Inhye: " Right. But it doesn't mean I can't survive in this cold weather."

I scratched my head and walked away.

( Shancai POV )

Shancai: " Why isn't he waking up? How sick is he? Where's Daoming Feng and the maids?"

Mei Zuo: " Daoming Feng went back to London, Mrs.Yu Went to visit someone and The maids took a week off."

Shancai: " So no one is watching and taking care of Daoming Si?"

I looked at them as they nodded their head.

Shancai: " Poor Daoming Si. Only If it was me."

I whispered underneath my breath.

Ximen: " We can try that."

Shancai: " Try what?"

Ximen: " Have you fake Date Daoming Si, then Inhye will come clean about her feelings."

Shancai: " Isn't That going to hurt Her instead?"

Lei: " It will help and Hurt at the same time. It's going to be risky. Shancai, you need to make good decisions."

( Next day )
( Inhye POV )

I walked to Daoming Si house with my backpack. My clothes and everything is at his house anyway. Knocking on the door no one was answering. But the door suddenly opened. I walked in kind of spooked. The door suddenly Slammed hard behind me making me jump.

I walked upstairs to Daoming Si room to see if he's really sick. When I got up there he was laying on the bed.

He looks like he's just sleeping what the heck?

I walked over to his bed and felt his Forehead with my hand.

Inhye: " Woh, Why did they just leave you like this?"

I whispered as I touch his clothes and it was still drenched in water.

Inhye: - Gasp - " You're still wearing your wet clothes."

Walking away downstairs I got a bowl of warm water and a towel. Walking back upstairs and setting the bowl down I took of his shirt . Looking Around I found a pair of shorts. I closed my eyes and took off his pants and put his shorts on him.

Taking the towel I soaked it in the warm water and wiped his arms and legs. Then Soaking it back in the warm water squeezing out the excess water then Folding it placing it on his forehead.

Day two and he still haven't waken up.

How sick is he? He haven't woken up once today nor yesterday. I skipped school because of him. Surprised no one has come to see him yet.

I continued doing the tasks I do to make him well.

( Daoming Si POV )

I woke up seeing no one but a warm bucket of water and a towel on top of my forehead. Suddenly the door opened and Walked in Inhye with her hair in a messy bun and a tray of Food.

She looked up at me as she got closer. She set down the tray on the desk next to my Bed.

Inhye: " Na, here's The food I made for you. Rice soup and Boiled Chicken"

She spoke but I just stared at her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked at me with an awkward look.

Inhye: " What? Stop staring at me and eat."

Si: " Feed me."

Inhye: " You're such a kid."

She picked up the spoon and scooped up a spoonful with some Chicken meat on it. Feeding it to me my eyes couldn't be taken off from her. She still looks so beautiful even though she's just feeding.

Inhye: " Where did everyone go?"

I shrugged.

Inhye: " Why were you alone?"

I shrugged again.

Inhye: " Can you stop shrugging and talk to me? You haven't woken up for 2 days. You got me worried sick , now at least speak to me"

( Inhye POV )

Suddenly he pulled me in and Hugged me tightly.

Si: " I missed you"

I moved but he Held me tighter.

Si: " Inhye, I really miss you."

End of chapter