Meteor Garden { Who Do I love? }

( Jungkook POV)

Inhye just suddenly disappeared. The police couldn't find the body of a girl that jumped off the Bridge. Everyone suspects the girl that Jumped was Inhye because there was a suicide note next to the bridge with Inhye's name on it. Inhye has no background nor any relatives here. It's like she didn't even exists here.

( Ximen POV )

At school everyone seems to be misplaced after Inhye Left. Daoming Si started acting like the old him. We all had hope maybe Shancai would help change him back.

Qinghe: " Inhye Is dead."

He spoke sadly as Li Zhen smacked his head.

Li Zhen: " We aren't so sure yet. It might not be Inhye. There can be another Kang Inhye."

Ximen: " But if she's not dead will she have another chance at Mingde Univeristy?"

Mei Zuo: " If She's not dead then she still have a chance at Mingde University."

We watch as Ah Si Bump into people not caring and being the scary old him.

Mei Zuo: " I'm scared if we don't find Inhye He's going to kill everyone."

Ximen: " There is still Shancai!"

Qinghe: " Shancai? What about her?"

Ximen: " Shancai and Inhye are kind of a like. Maybe we can~"

Lei: " I'm pretty sure the girl that jumped isn't Inhye."

Everyone: " What?"

Lei took out his phone and opened up his camera roll. He showed us a video of that Night where the girl jumped.

Lei: " You see her hair?"

Mei Zuo: " And What about it?"

Lei: " Her hair isn't the same length as Inhye's. Inhye her hair is long. This girl, her hair is short."

Ximen: " H-How can we not notice that? How's you get this?"

I looked up at him as he smiled.

Lei: " I have some people."

Li Zhen: " That mean Inhye is..."

We all Lifts our head slowly together.

Everyone: " Still alive."

Qinghe: " Then What are we doing? Shouldn't we go tell Daoming Si?"

He was ready to run when I pulled his backpack back.

Ximen: " Lets all watch and see how Shancai deal with Ah Si. There we have time to find more clues of Inhye."

Mei Zuo: " Yeah. If Ah Si Calms Down then we will reveal Inhye.... But Inhye, how do we find her?"

Lei: " Lets start with the Bridge"

( Inhye POV )

Inhye: - Looks Down - " Woh... Its so deep down."

I was ready to actually kill myself by jumping off at the edge of the cliff where I was placed with a small Cabin house there. The guy provided me place to stay, at the edge of the world. Best way for me to go back to normal.

Inhye: " 1,2,3"

I ran close to edge when I backed off instantly.

Inhye: " It's too deep and scary."

I hugged my knees together as I cried...

Inhye: - Ugly Crying- " MOM I MISS YOU!"

( Shancai POV )

I walked alone back home. But, I kept feeling like someone's following me. Suddenly someone grabbed onto my backpack pulling me back. I turned around and saw it was a male. I got off my backpack and ran away but he caught up with me and gripped onto my collar and pulled me but someone hand gripped onto the guys wrist.

Shancai: " D-Daoming Si."

Daoming Si Pulled the guy back and pushed him away. The theft quickly ran off. Daoming Si Grabbed my backpack and brushed it off before giving it to me.

Shancai: " Y-You saved me."

Si: " Yeah. Don't get used to it."

He put his hand in his pocket and walked away.

Si: " I only Saved you because you were in trouble."

I thought there was a little spark.

I ran up to him and pushed him on his arm with a smile. He stopped and looked at me with his cold expression causing my smile to suddenly disappear into thin air.

Shancai: " What? Why're you looking at me like that?"

Si: " I'm looking because I don't know why you just pushed me."

Shancai: " I was just going to ask if you want grab something to eat."

Si: " I'm not hungry." - Stomach Growls -

Shancai: " You were saying?"

He scoffed and walked away

( Daoming Si POV )

My heart is beating fast. Do I really love this girl? Or do I love Inhye? I-I have to find out. I have to find out who I really Love to be able to get out of here.

End of chapter