Meteor Garden { A Kings Home? )

( Inhye POV )

I took my suit case outside which was heavy, so heavy. I look at my phone which is running out of battery.

Inhye: -Pouts - " Now here am I going to go?"

I Walked around the Neighborhood in the dark with my phone is the only light.

Inhye: " Now it's super late. Everyone In China is probably asleep now."

Not long While walking I notice two shadows.

Inhye: " I guess not those two,"

I suddenly felt a hand tap my Shoulder. I was Standing there shook and scared. I can fight but Only when there's light. I'm terrified of the Dark.

I turned around slowly meeting the face of Shun-Ping.

Shun-Ping: " Nice meeting you again Inhye,"

I swallowed hard.

How did they find me?

( Daoming Si POV )

It was late and we were out drinking. But I Suddenly got a text. Taking a look at my phone I saw it was Inhye.

Si: " Guess what?"

The other looked at me.

Everyone: " What?"

Si: " Inhye finally texted me. And she said, Help I'm being chased and my phone's gonna die."

My heart dropped. I quickly Tried finding her Tracker to find where she is but it is. When I finally found it I quickly Ran out the door.

When I arrived I went to look around and found Her phone which was laying on the floor. I grabbed it and Turned it on. There was a note written in it.

Meet Us Alone at An Ning Lu 458long 13hao 101shi

Si: " Now Who is messing with Inhye."

I put her phone in my pocket as I Left as fast as I could.

( Inhye POV )

I was awoken tied up in a Chair and was in a empty Pool.

???: " So! The little princess is awake"

I recognized that voice. The voice of the guy I beat up a while back.

Inhye: - Scoffs - " It's you loser again"

Boss: " Who's the loser now. Daoming Si will be here and he will watch you die."

Inhye: " You don't know when to stop do you?"

Glaring at him with anger and Hatred I have no idea what to do. I have a fear of Deep and dark Places. Not long we heard the door slam open.

Boss: " turn on the water High"

Suddenly water came rushing down. We all looked at Daoming Si came walking in.

What is he thinking? Saving me again?

Inhye: " What're you doing? LEAVE!"

Si: " Why're you so stupid? Aren't you afraid to die?"

With anger I grit my teeth and Slowly shook my head.