Meteor Garden { Wrong again? }

( Daoming Si POV )

The two girls kissed! That shocked Jungkook and I both very much.

Si: " What are you two doing?"

Jungkook helped pull Inhye up as Shancai got up wiping her lips away and still scared.

Shancai: " I-I...I need to go home"

( At school )
( Inhye POV )

I took the bus to school with a headache since it's so early in the morning and I was so wasted last night.

When I got to school Daoming Si and The others were at the gate waiting for me. They all looked mad.

Inhye: " What?"

Ximen Lifts up his phone to my face.

Inhye: " Jeon Jungkook and Daoming Si are dating two Lesbain girls!"

I gasped hard shocked!!

Inhye: " I kissed... A Girl?"

Mei Zuo: " And everyone At school is saying you're a lesbian."

Inhye: " Oh God"

Because my head was already hurting in pain the news made me more dizzy causing me to suddenly blackout.

( Shancai POV )

I walked alone to class with everyone staring at me. The news online had to show mine and Inhye's face.

* Ring Ring *

Picking up my phone I scarily answered.

Shancai: H-Hello?

Mom: SHANCAI!

Shancai: " Yes mama?"

Mom: " Why're you on the news?"

Shancai: " Mom I don't know."

Mom: " Everyone thinks our daughter is Lesbian now and doesn't want to buy stuff from us no more. You fix this!"

Shancai: " I'll find a way"

( End of call )

I didn't know what to do. I'll have to find Inhye and we have to figure this out ourselves.

( Inhye POV )

I woke up in the Infirmary with Daoming Si and Jungkook including the BTS members and F4 Members.

Nurse: " She's up."

Shancai: " Inhye, My father lost his job because of the Rumor. You have to help me"

Jk: " The rumor will be making it dangerous for us to perform next week if there's death threats."

Nodding I sat up.

Inhye: " Where's that Person that published this?"

Ximen: " He seems to be from GtB News. His name is Bo Cheng."

Inhye: " GtB And Bo Cheng."