Meteor Garden { Lets do it }

( Jungkook POV )

We were running tiredly. We ran to BTS Cabin. I opened the door bursting in.

Jimin: " Woh!! What happened?"

V: " Whats wrong?"

Jk: " We saw a Ghost trying to Prank Shancai and Inhye."

Jin: " Where did the others go?"

Jk: " I have Inhye with me but I don't know where Daoming Si and Shancai went."

Suga: " Uh Jungkook. That's. Not Inhye."

I turned my head to see who it was Until I found out it was Shancai I was dragging all along.

Jk: " Wha-What?!"

Shancai: " Don't Look At me like that. Since the rain was pouring hard we grabbed each other wrong."

Jin: " Now What are we gonna do?"

Hopi: " It's best if you two just stay here. We will go looking for them Tomorrow."

( Inhye POV )

We took cover under a rock. Sort kind of cave like but it was under a rock and not deep enough to be a cave. I sat down A little Farther from Daoming Si who was shivering since his clothes were drenched in Water. As I keep Glancing at him he still was huddled together rubbing his hand together. I was cold also from the cold wind blowing. It wasn't as bad as it was in Canada but it was cold.

Si: " I-Inhye."

The sky was a little blue like the sun was close to up already. Close to giving us light and warmth. His eyes was drowsy and his leg and arm was shaking.

Inhye: " Mhmm?"

Slowly he stood up.

Inhye: " Y-You shouldn't stand up when you're cold."

By the time I knew it, he fainted landing straight on my lap. His lips was purple and his face was pale like a ghost. Shaking him I called his name.

Inhye: " Daoming Si. Daoming Si..."

I panicked. Getting him off my lap gently I kneeled in front of him not knowing what to do.

Inhye: " What to do what to do..."

He opened his eyes.

Si: " I-I'm Cold."

Inhye: " Don't fall asleep. I'll Save you this time."

Rushing out to the rain I quickly picked out some huge, Big Banana Leaves and picking out the banana's. Quickly I formed a big enough coverage to cover the Small Cave Door.

I sat down next to him

Inhye: " Turn around."

We both turned around from each other. It was a bit dark but still a bit of light. I didn't want to do anything weird so I just hugged him.

( Jungkook POV )

Xiao You: " where are we going to find them?"

Jimin: " Don't Know. But we should form a group."

Mei Zuo: " I'll search for a map Around here. From there we can separate the sections."

Ximen: " What If the Place is too Big?"

Rm: " That Might take days."

Jin: " Right. There's not many on us."

Ximen: " Mei Zuo, Me , Xiao You, Xiao Zi, Lei And the 7 Of you. That makes 12 Of us."

Rm: " We can Separate 2 Per Group so there's 6 Groups so we can cover More Ground and the closer we can find them."

Xiao Zi: " Great! Now Let's go find them!"

Ximen: " Not yet... It's still Late outside. Let's wait until morning."

Xiao Zi: " Are you stupid? It is morning! Just not bright yet."

Ximen: " Yeah That. What so ever."

End of chapter