Meteor Garden { Words }

( Inhye POV )

I woke up with the birds chirping and the sun shining on my face.

" Ughhh. The sun is gonna make me go blind" I mumbled to myself.

I got dressed.

( In class )

( In class )

I quickly sat down at the table with Shancai and Li Zhen including Qinghe. The professor came in and wrote something on the board.

" Today we will be re-enacting English Scenario. Let's have Two students come up for an impromptu session." After saying that a girl behind us started talking.

" Professor, you should call up Shancai. Her English is Excellent."

" Okay." Professor happily spoke.

" Right?" She turned around saying it.

Everyone started laughing at Shancai.

" Right, her English is outstanding, let her do it, she has a lot of foreign friends. I'm sure she learned something ." Someone Yelled.

" Hey!, stop making up stories!" Qinghe Yelled At the girl behind us who was talking crap.

" I didn't make it up," She Yelled back at Qinghe.

I suddenly thought of something.

" I also Volunteer." I raised my hand.

" But Inhye you never even spoke English once." Qinghe Spoke.

" Because I never said anything." I took Shancai wrist and we both went up.

" Okay Introduce yourself. Let's start with Shancai." The Professor told us.

" * In English * Hi my nae is Shancai I em 18 yeas old." She spoke.

" Okay good, Inhye your turn."

" * In English * Hi My name is Kang Inhye I'm originally Korean mixed with American but raised in a foreign country. I am also 18 years old and I don't like people who Talk bad about Shancai. Whoever mess with Shancai messes with me. YA HEAR YA'LL KNUCKLE HEADS?!" The class went quiet for a while, " Thank you" I ended. The teacher nods his head while clapping with a smile.

" Good job Inhye. Your english is outstanding. You're the best in the class." He complimented me.

" Thank you, Professor." I bowed to him thanking him before Taking Shancai Hand and walking back to our seats together.

( Daoming Si POV)

I didn't have class yet so I'm basically roaming the school. I decided to stop by Shancai Classroom. I walked in to take a little peek I saw Shancai and Inhye standing together speaking English.

" * In English * Hi my nae is Shancai I em 18 yeas old." She spoke. A smile appeared on my face.

" Ohhh her English is So cute." I put my hands in my pocket. It was now Inhye Turn.

She spoke English once but after that she never said anything in English. I wonder how great will she be.

" * In English * Hi My name is Kang Inhye I'm originally Korean but raised in a foreign country in California. I am also 18 years old and I don't like people who Talk bad about Shancai. Whoever mess with Shancai messes with me. YA HEAR YA'LL KNUCKLE HEADS?!" The class went quiet for a while, I almost burst into laughing. She likes to curse a lot. " Thank you" she bowed as the Professor clapped. I was about to leave when I over heard these girls talking.

" Shancai and The Foreign Guy probably slept together. Her English still suck after sleeping with him." One of the girl spoke. It got me curious.

What Foreign Guy? The French dude?

I quickly walk back to the Club room as I notice Mei Zuo And Xi men quickly code their laptop.

" What're you two looking at?" I asked them.

" P-Porn."

I furrowed my eyebrows at Ximen's words. I rolled my eyes.

" No way. I know you two are looking at something else." I quickly grabbed Mei Zuo laptop and opened it. I saw a picture of Shancai sleeping in bed with the dude Thomas that I met the other day.

I angrily threw the laptop on the table and rushed to go find Shancai.

" This girl better not have done it with him."

End of chapter