Meteor Garden { Daoming Si's Anger }

( Shancai POV )

Jungkook Saw Inhye?!!

Ximen: " We all know Inhye didn't die, but I can't believe you found her."

Jk: " Not exactly."

Li Zhen: " What do you mean?"

Jk: " I saw her in the crowd, but when I got off, I lost her completely."

I sighed.

Ximen: " Eh, Shancai. How's Daoming Si?"

Shancai: " He Saved me yesterday. But was still kind of shady towards me."

Ximen: " you keep doing what you're doing. Prevent him from doing dangerous stuff."

Shancai nodded. We watch as he came through the door. A girl with a cake went to Daoming Si.

Girl: " I made this cake myself for you. I hope you'll accept it."

She opened the lid as her friend record. The girl's friends watch happily as Daoming Si Grabbed onto the cake.

Friend: " He Accepted it, she succeeded."

Girl: " Actually I started like you a long time ago. I spent all night making this. If Kang Inhye didn't keep bothering you I would have already~"

( Ximen POV )

We watch in shock at what Doaming Si did. He smashed the cake onto the girl's face. He really outdone it. He's really back to the old Si. But,... This time we really have no Idea what's coming. He will start acting differently and we have to watch his every movement. He walked away not caring.

Ximen: " We have to be careful. He seems like he can kill anyone who stands his way. Especially you Shancai. You might Be inhye's Friend But you are not the person he love."

( Shancai POV )

That was harsh.

I looked to the side to see Lei looking at me. I looked at the floor instantly.

( Next Day )

Mom: " Shancai! Don't be late for dinner!"

Shancai: " Yes Mom!"

I rushed out the door looking at my phone. When I got to close to the school I was still looking at my phone. But someone pulled me to the side.

Shancai: " L-Lei. Why'd you pull me here?"

He signaled me to look. It was Daoming Si who was fighting with these kids. I worried about him. My foot just rushed towards his way. Risking my life I ran to stop the fight.

Shancai: " DAOMING SI! STOP FIGHTING!"

I tried pushing them apart but then the Male student Pushed me away making me fall to the floor scraping my hand. It was a 3 v 1 fight.

I looked up at Daoming Si as he turned his head looking at me. Our eyes meet as one of the three of them Punched Daoming Si on his face. I sat there In shock as they beat him up.

Lei, help him.

I looked at Lei who suddenly ran to help fight, but there was too many of them who came later. I didn't know what to do.

Getting up fast when one of them Took out a box cutter knife. They aimed for Daoming Si.

Shancai: " NO!"

I pushed Daoming Si back trying to get in front of him but he turned us as he was in front with his back facing the person who was had the chance to cut his back.

Daoming Si suddenly pushed me back. I touched his back to feel the pouring blood. I was terrified. Ximen Suddenly Came with a security who pointed a gun at them. They ran off.

Li Zhen: " SHANCAI!"

She and Qinghe Helped me up as I couldn't stop looking at Daoming Si who fell to the floor with blood Dripping from his back.

Qinghe: " Shancai you have blood on your Hand."

I finally was back to earth focusing on them.

Shancai: " B-blood?"

I looked at both of them as they nodded very fast. I looked at my hand before looking back to Daoming Si.

Mei Zuo: " Daoming Si is hurt."

Lei: " He needs the hospital now!"

Si: " No I don't! Leave me alone and don't bother me when I'm fighting! Especially you Shancai!"

He looked at me with his cold and Angry Stare. I saw Sadness and Anger in his eyes.

I thought I could ease his anger a little bit. But this time he seems to be making more trouble. We need Inhye back now.

End of Chapter