Meteor Garden { Funny And Useless }

( Inhye POV )

Inhye: " You should go home. Your mother must be waiting for you."

He scoffed and Crossed his legs on the couch.

Inhye: " Come on Daoming Si. I will be killed if your mom finds out you're at my house."

Si: " Why should I go? I don't remember anything that happened after I drunk that Strong ass Wine. Now you're going to kick me out after that happened?"

Suddenly we heard knocking at the door. I opened it up seeing the Worried Ximen and Mei Zuo, Lei just Straight Face as always.

Ximen: " Big problem, Si Mother found out About Si being here and the Plan going wrong,"

Inhye: " It's not like she's gonna~ "

Mei Zuo: " She's coming here,"

They quickly rushed inside as I closed the door. They quickly hid Doaming Si. The door bell suddenly Rung. I watch as They all Hid behind the counter with Ah Si.

I slowly reached to the door Knob Sweating and shockingly scared. When I finally reach the door knob I turned it And Opened the door Noticing Miss Doaming Feng.

Daoming Feng: " Kang Inhye, you are one sly girl."

Inhye: " What are you talking about?"

She suddenly Slapped my face.

Daoming Feng: " You Ruined My Daughter In Law Face. Not because you slapped her because you Ruined her Name as in the He Family!"

She grabbed my Face and looked at me closely.

Daoming Feng: " Listen to me Kang Inhye, You Are Just an Orphan! You don't deserve someone as good as Ah Si. Get your Mind straight or else I'll ruin your Life."

She slapped my other cheek and Pushed me to the floor. A tear of mine fell but I quickly Wiped it and Got up. She turned back about to leave when I spoke up.

Inhye: " Go ahead,"

Daoming Feng: " What?"

Inhye: " Go ahead! I said Go ahead! Go and Ruin my Life! The more you ruin the more it's going to be hard to separate us both! I will fight until my very Last breath! No matter how far or How deep you hide Him, I Will. Find Him. You Old hag have No idea what Generation this is."

Those words just Spit out of my mouth all of a sudden. I didn't know What was I saying at all. It just goes by itself. Where is it coming from?

Daoming Feng: " Say it again?"

Inhye: " You Old Hag."

She looked at me serious.

Daoming Feng: " If you say so,"

She grinned at me before leaving out the door. I slammed the door. Slowly I fell to the floor.

Inhye: " What did I just say?"

( Daoming Si POV )

Did she just say what I think she said?

Ximen Nudged me on the arm.They all smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. A Smile Appeared on my face. We all got up after we heard the door close. The others started clapping their hands.