Meteor Garden { Goodbye My love }

( Inhye POV )

Everyone ran out of that Church.

Inhye: " No...!!"

Rushing Inside I saw Junjie Laying In Yu Yan's Arms. Tears fell from my eyes In disbelief.

YuYan: " Junjie-Ah wake up!... Wake Up!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

Somethings wrong with Mr.Gui

I walked over to Mr.Gui and Slapped him. He looked back at me.

Inhye: " You Killed Your SON!"

He looked over as he dropped the gun.

Inhye: " I hope you're happy."

Suddenly Mr.Gui Broke into tears.

Mr.Gui: " MY SON! Junjie!!"

YuYan suddenly got up into her feet and walked over to me slapping me.

YuYan: " Inhye! GET AWAY FROM HERE! YOUR LOUSY PLAN GOT HIM KILLED!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN HELP! YOU LEFT AND LET US TO DIE! I thought you said you were going to be our backup~ No... I thought we were friends."

She pushed me

YuYan: " GET LOST!!! DONT COME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN!!!"

Biting my lower lips at tears rushing down my eyes I was still standing there. Daoming Si suddenly Grabbed my wrist.

Si: " Lets go"

He pulled me away. I looked at them one last time before turning back around. Daoming Si and I got outside but he stopped me.

Si: " Inhye look at me... LOOK at me"

Slowly I lift my head Up with tears still Flowing down my eyes. He looked into my eyes for a couple of seconds before pulling me Tightly Into an Embrace But I pushed him back.

Inhye: " No! You held me BACK! I should've gone in there instead!"

Si: " YOU CANT! WHAT WOULD I DO... Without you."

I can't believe he's saying this to me.

Inhye: " SHUT UP! You're not suppose to be with me!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH SHANCAI!!! I'm just a random girl. I-I'm not even suppose to be part of your life. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SHANCAI. Now... LEAVE ME ALONE AND I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!"

I turned my back to him but he spoke up.

Si: " I DONT CARE! I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN! JUST DONT LEAVE ME."

I'm not allowed to see you. If I do... My Happiness which is You Daoming Si, is going to end forever. Because they won't kill you but they will kill me.

Si: " okay then Inhye...If you walk away that means we are never going to see each other again."

My heart hurts so damn much hearing those words from him. I didn't want to move. I just want to run into his arms and tell him how much I love him. But I can't. I'm Not strong enough to do that.

As my tears slowly fell One by one I took A Step And walked away. Even though I didn't look back I can feel Daoming Si Looking At me. I can feel Him Turn around and leave the other way.

( Jungkook POV )

We waited for Inhye and Daoming Si  for two days straight at Daoming si's House.

jk: " Are you sure they're going to be back today?"

I asked. As Ximen and the other shrugged.

Lei: " We're all not sure."

Jk: " Well... Call him"

Suddenly the door bursts open. We all turned our attention to him. He looked angry as he walked upstairs.

Mei Zuo: " I guess Inhye didn't come back"

Ximen: " You know we all have to respect her decision."

Lei: " She must have a reason to do so. Does it have to do with Mrs.Daoming?"

Suddenly we heard a Loud Thud Upstairs.

Lei: " it's just Ah Si Punching the Wall."

Jk: " why are you guys so calm?"

Ximen: " Because we've seen and heard it all."

( Next Day Evening)

I rushed to the Mini Village. It was my Luck Today. I saw Inhye right away but she didn't see me. Getting out of the car I slowly followed her. It seemed like forever Until we finally arrived. It was her Cabin near the Edge of the Cliff.

The sun sets as I finally took all my Guts and decided to Go knock at her door.

(Inhye POV )

As I sat on my bed thinking about if I should go or not. Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

Eh? It's so late and no one knows where I live. Who could It be?

Grabbing a pan I slowly walked over to the door holding my breath I opened the door. And the person Came rushing in. I was about to smack his head when he Turned around and grabbed onto my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

Inhye: " Jungkook?"

My eyes widen as He suddenly smiled at me.

End of chapter

End of chapter