Meteor Garden { Beat It }

( After school )
( Shancai POV )

My mother took me shopping for clothes just because I was treating Daoming Si Dinner.

" eh. how about this one? " she made me try it on. the sweater was cute but we've been shopping for an hour already. I looked outside and it was raining.

" Mom, I'll be back home." I ran out the door with the umbrella.

When I got to the place we were supposed to meet I looked for Si.

" He's still here? " I quickly ran to him as fast as possible. " Why are you standing here? " He looked at me and leaned in but my phone started ringing. I reached into my bag to grab my phone. 

" Hello? Inhye? "

" * out of breath * Shancai. I need help"

" What is it?" I asked her

" I'm being chased by this one Huge dude."

" What?" I Questioned

" Just turn on my tracker."

She ended call.

" Daoming Si, something is happening to Inhye. We have to go now. "

" But the dinner? " He half yelled

" Next time. " I grabbed his wrist and turned on my phone friend tracker.  " she's near her house. maybe a block or two away." I gave him the umbrella and ran.

( Inhye POV )

( An Hour before their dinner )

When I got home I suddenly felt hungry. I didn't eat much because of a diet I am doing.

I walked to the store near me but Like I always am, I took the shortcut through the Alley. It looks cold and dangerous but I still dragged my butt into it. Nearing the end I notice these young men's picking on this old lady. 

" Hey! Young and Ugly boys, what're you five thinking of messing with this lady?"

" Grandma, Mind your own god damn business." One of the guys spoke.

" * Gasp * Grandma? Don't anyone of you dare to touch her because I'll Smack and Beat you guys like dough and deep fry you all" I rolled up my sleeve and walked closer to them.

One of them pushed the lady making her fall and drop her stuff.

" Okay that's it. You called for it."

I helped the Grandma up

" Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

" You go home. I'll take care of these Ugly boys"

She walked away from us.

One of the guys swing at me as I blocked it with my right arm and wrapped my hands around his arm pulling him in for a kick in the stomach, elbowed his back causing him to fall down on the floor.

" Okay who's next."

Two of them charged up with two big sticks they picked up. I backed up a bit and got in my position. They got closer as I jumped up swinging both my feet up breaking both Sticks. Dropped down I front flipped and tripped both of the boys causing them to hit the floor hard. I picked up the two sticks and threw it at their head.

Next One of them charged at me with a rope swinging it. He smacked it on the floor as I put my feet In the position where the rope can wrap around my right Feet. When it did I quickly Jumped up and crossed my left feet behind me big enough To be able to stretch it still. getting the grip of the Rope Like how I used to play Rubber band Jumping with my friends I dropped down quickly and spread my legs making him do the middle split.

The last guy came up to me and smirked at me.

" Stop smirking at me with that ugly face. Makes you look more horrifying." Suddenly a huge guy came up from behind him.

" Meet my older brother. Xiong Li!"

" * Gasps loudly.* Is he even human?" I asked.

" Get her!" He ran walked up to me with his hands on his hip.

Uhhh INHYE! YOU CAN DO IT!

" Yahhh!!!" I Charged at him kicked him with my steel leg move. I tried many moves for 5 minutes straight.

He pushed me and it made me go flying.

" Ahhhhh!!!!! OOF!" I fell flat on my face. It suddenly started pouring rain.

He started running towards me. I got scared and got away as fast. While I was running I called Shancai

" * Out of breath * Shancai! I need help!"

" What is it?" She asked me

" I'm being chased by this one Huge dude."

" What?" She yelled

" Just turn on my tracker."

I quickly ended call and focused on my running.

Crap Dead End!

I stopped and looked back at him. His younger brother was also there.

" You might be tall and fat but I can still beat you up and Sell your fat as oil to the gas station and earn MILLIONS of Money!" After saying that he started crying. " W-Wait why- Why're you crying? Was I too Harsh?"

He looks up at me and shook his head

" No. no one has ever complimented me like that before. Even my younger brother hates me. Always giving me making fun of me it's making me tired. Is he asking me to go die?" I was at sudden shock.

What kind of dude is this? Whatever he is saying isn't making sense.

" Xiong Li! Why aren't you beating her up?" His brother yelled at him.

" No. Xiong Li! You're older. Teach your brother a lesson to respect the ones older than him." I pointed my finger at him.

" Yeah!" Xiong Li agreed. " Ah Chao! You are dead meat! You're making me tired of your Mean comments just tryna use me." Xiong Li chases Ah Chao away causing me to finally have time to Rest.

" INHYE!"

I turn and saw Shancai with Daoming Si.

" Shancai the weirdest thing happened."

End of Chapter