Meteor Garden { Get drunk with me }

( Inhye POV )

" Tell me. Tell me this! What am I doing wrong?" He questioned me.

" Doing wro~" I didn't get to finish my sentence until he interrupted

" you're her best friend maybe you know" he questioned me.

" I might be her best friend but I'm kind of new to her. She wouldn't go all out telling me about he~"

" Watch out" suddenly he grabbed me wrapping his arms around me as I accidentally tripped on his leg and landed on top of him. My head landed on his chest hard.

I still closed my eyes shut as We heard the baseball that almost gave a concussion flew across us hitting the wall.

I slowly opened my eyes to meeting with His. I was frozen.

" Get off me fatty" He uttered. I furrowed my eyebrows and got up.

" Forget it, I won't tell you how to " Seduce" Shancai. You can go on and try to do one of your pranks. Not going to do you good tho." I walked away.

I crossed my arms walking around at school still thinking about the thing that happened.

" Why? Why am I even dragged in this problem between them. Why would he call me fat? I ~" I stopped talking to myself when I notice Shancai who fainted.

" What happened?" I asked Qinghe running to him.

" I-I don't know." He worriedly utter.

I notice Daoming Si Who was walking down the stairs. I quickly ran to him.

" Hey! Help her~" I suddenly felt a big pain at the back of my head and I knocked out.

( Daoming Si POV )

Both of them fainted. But the one I like is Shancai so I decided to help her instead. Hoping to gain some feelings back.

" Qinghe Take Inhye back to her place. I'll take Shancai home" I carried her on my back , back to the car. Qinghe carried Inhye to the infirmary first.

( 4 hours later )

After taking Shancai home I brought some treats. The way to the girls heart is her parents.

( Inhye POV )

I woke up with The smell of delicious food. I walked downstairs still light headed.

" Inhye. Are you okay?" I looked at who was speaking.

" Li zhen? How'd ~"
" Qinghe brought you here, you got hit by a pretty big stick. One of the little kid threw it on accident because he was coming to visit his older brother who he haven't met for 4 years." I gave her and okay sign.

She made some delicious food.

" How's Shancai?" I asked

" Daoming Si took her home. She has a fever. Shancai has her parents taking care of her but you don't so we came here instead. I suddenly started smiling.

I'm glad they're together.

" You're smiling so much." Qinghe asked me.

" nothing. You two should go buy yourself a drink." I dragged them both up and gave them money. " I need some time alone right now." I waved them goodbye

" But you don't look li~" the door closed before she finished her sentence.
I quickly ran up to my room.

" YAYYYYYY!!! I'VE officially made him fall for her! But how do I make her fall for him? Maybe if I make him the hero of every situation she'll maybe * Slaps hands * that's correct. Wow Inhye you're so smart. Kdrama's and Cdrama are coming out well mixed."

I laughed jumping on my bed up and down happily.

" Wow! I'm getting the hang of this." I quickly grabbed my purse and wore my sweater and shoes before walking out to cheer for myself.

( Daoming Si POV )

I was on my way home when suddenly I saw Inhye who was walking happily skipping smiling.

" Wow She looks like a kid." I chuckled.

I stopped the car next to her.

" Oh! Daoming Si! Si let's go get a drink. Eh? Come on! Move over!" She happily spoke to me.

" What? No! You're a crazy girl. Why would I drink with you?" I quickly replied.

" Fine.." She furrowed her eyebrows at me angrily as she put her hands in her pocket and walked away.

( 20 minutes later )

I watch her drink nonstop. She was Happily cheering for herself. I shook my head.

" Wow, this flying kick girl can drink." I whispered my myself.

After a couple of Minutes she started questioning herself.

" Why? I didn't want to be sucked in this Drama anyway. I mean. The lead is hot but such a jerk. I was only on episode 3 but I forgot everything already. It's okay. INHYE! You did excellent." She suddenly knocked out sleeping. I walked over to her.

" Inhye~"

" Are you her guardian? Please take her home. She's really drunk." The lady spoke as I gave her the money and carried Inhye on my back to the car by she suddenly started speaking.

" Daoming Si? Si! Si! You're shit! * In English * You're shit ."

I sat her down on the floor.

" hey! If you're gonna speak that way to me then never mind I'm not taking you home." I got up about to leave when she spoke again.

" You smashed my fathers ring. The last of my father. You know, I still am trying to get it fixed. You smashed it badly but it wasn't too bad. But Damn you Daoming Si... ruining my life. * Scoffs * I didn't even want to be in this god damn world. Please take me with you dad...* Cries *"

I turned back. She got up and looked at me. Walking closer to me she stared into my eyes. My heart was beating so fast. She leaned in closer to my face and knocked on my chest.

" hello? Anyone home? This owner here doesn't have a heart." Her words shocked me.

" Hey!" I removed her hand forcefully pushing her back.

" Daoming Si. I hate you. You basically destroyed my father which is part of me, my mother is laying in the hospital waiting for a Donar. Do you know how hard it is when you're called an orphan even when your mother haven't even died yet?" She pushes me on the chest still crying.

" Aish. Forget it." I carried her on my back once again and placed her in my car.

I'm sorry Inhye. But right now, I feel like I should take care of  Shancai first because she's the one I feel more guilty to. I'm sorry Inhye.

End of chapter