Character Asks

Okay, so hey guys 👋🏻 Lol this is where all you readers can leave your suggestions and questions and vlog ideas. I'll have a layout down below, and hopefully I can feature it in the story.

The questions can be anything directed towards Harry and Louis, and they will answer it on their vlog.

The vlog ideas can be anything ranging from husband tags to baking contest. Anything like that you would love to see.

And suggestions can be ranging from any scene that you want. I had a few request for drunk Harry, Louis and Harry fighting. So anything like that.

Enjoy. Participate. I'll shout anyone out whose ideas I use. If you don't want me to, then just let me know and it'll be anonymous.

Character Asks

If any of these categories interest you, comment with a #AskHarry or #AskLouis on the topic and write your question.

- Wedding ✔️

- Engagement ✔️

- Break up

- Make up

- Explicit? ✔️

- Childhood

- College / Job ... etc.

- If you have a category not listed, then leave the topic and the ask right here ⬅️

Vlog Ideas

Comment on with topic you would like with a detaile description on how you would like it played out.

• Challenges / Competitions

• Games

• Pranks

• Husband Duo

• If there is an idea not listed, leave suggestions here with detail on what you would like. ⬅️

Scene ideas

This can be unrelated to the blog. Just something you would like to see with the story moving forward.

Leave suggestions here ⬅️

Please try to comment on the lines listed above, it'll really help me figuring out what to do and who all I can get in the story.

Thank you for participating, and I hope your idea will be featured (;