Info

Name: Karly Marie Winston

Age: 17

Height: 5'4"

Family: father(abusive and alive), mother( abusive, alive, never pays attention to anything or anybody unless it is beating Karly), and Dallas ( brother; Alive; 2 minutes older) 

Type: Greaser 

Personality: Fun, tough, a mute, tuff, friendly, trustworthy, and caring

Likes: Dallas, fighting, sunsets, having people that care about her, the gang, cars, and cooking

Dislikes: Her mother and father, socs, being abused, Dallas leaving her in New York, Dally being in the cooler, being yelled at, nightmares 

Fears: Being left, being alone, storms

Cursh: Two-Bit ( Will be her boyfriend later on)

Best friend(s): Steve, Dallas, Two-Bit

Friends: Sodapop, Ponyboy, Darry, Johnny, Tim Shepard

   Karly has anxiety, is a mute, depression every now and then, and has a little bit of trust issues. She is 17 like Dally, the both have the same body shape and are the same height. Karly has straight blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back, has very pretty icy blue eyes, where as Dally has cold blue-gray eyes, and brown hair, both are pale skinned. Karly is a school dropout, and is smart at certain things, but not at others and has to work harder at certain things. She is strong and tough like Dally in rumbles and fighting, but she only likes them because she can get back at people that hurt her, and to protect herself. 

A N: This is a story by S.E. Hinton, and also some original things by me, this is my fist story and Johnny and Dally won't die in this story.