Chapter 33- New Year's

Karly's P. O. V
It is New Year's and I am spending it with Two. Here in Tulsa, Oklahoma there really isn't a winter because it is so hot. Sure it cools down a little but there is never any snow. So, I had on jeans, a T-shirt, one of Dally's hoodies, socks and my combat boots. 

I am walking hand in hand with Two talking about different things like our childhoods, favorite movies, music, books, school, jobs, family. Speaking of family, "hey Keith. Have you ever thought about the future, yours, mine, ours? Do you want a family, a dog, anything? " 

He stopped walking and pulled me into him and cupped my face, looking into my eyes, "Yes, I have thought about the future. I figured I would marry you one day, start a family, I will probably have to get a job, have a house to call ours, and have a dog. I thought really hard and I can't see a future without you in it Karly. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you. "

"I love you too. I don't know what I would do without you either. Is there a certain number of kids you want? I know I want at least one or two. But I will take whatever you want. " I tell him. 

"I will take and love whatever you want, my love. After we get married, how about we start having kids. We can enjoy the live we have now and then take steps into the future" He said. 

I nod and look at the ground before I look back at him and kiss him. The kiss was full of love, passion, and it was sweet and gentle. I will never get over the feeling I get being around Two-Bit, I love him so much. 

​​​​​​​We continue our walk back to the Curtis house and get food and beer from the kitchen and start watching Mickey. I lean into Two-Bit and get comfy and I fall asleep cuddling with my amazing boyfriend.