Chapter 43

Karly's P. O. V. 

I am currently sitting in the chair in the nursery that Dallas and Keith fishished last night. I am looking at a book of baby names and rubbing my bump gently. I think I have a name picked out but I am waiting to ask my lovely husband. I was lost in thought and didn't see him come in and sit on the arm rest. 

"What are you looking at"

"I am looking at a book for baby names. I have a name in mind, do you want to know?" He nodded

"Ireland Rose"

"I love it. " He said and kissed me. 

After that we spent 20 minutes talking about the stuff we are going to need, so I started making a baby list. It is stuff we will get in the next month or two. I can still wok and save more money for the items. I am sure Dally won't have a problem stealing some stuff. 

Speaking of work I am getting my lunch ready and getting ready to go to the DX. I walked and it took about 10 minutes and I was lucky there wasn't any Socs. I arrived at work and went to the counter where Soda was working and sat on the other stool and began to eat my lunch. When I was done I went and hoped Steve with the cars, I couldn't work alone anymore. 

After work, I went home and took a shower. When I was dressed I went to the kitchen and grabbed the brownie ice cream and a Pepsi and sat at the dinner table and watched TV. When I was done I went to bed even though it is only 6:00. It is because I am pregnant that I am so tired. 

Two-Bit's P. O. V. 

I was hanging around at the Curtis' (across the street) and waited for Karly to get here after work. Soda and Steve came in but my wife didn't. I figured she is tired. 

"Did Karly go home? " I asked. 

"Yeah, she was tired from working" Soda said. 

I ate dinner here and then I headed out to go home. I walked in quietly and didn't see her in the living room, so I went to our room and she was sound asleep, covered in blankets. I know it is early for me to go to bed but hey  I might as well. I took my jeans off and put on sweatpants and climbed into bed, bringing Karly closer to me. She rolled onto her side and layed her head on my chest and placed her left hand on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and placed my hand on her stomach and fell asleep.