Stealing Cookies

Rated T

"You know the kids will be home soon, right?" Erza reminded him, but it wasn't a complaint about their position. Her husband had just came back home from a job and pinned her onto the kitchen wall without any seconds wasted.

He inched closer as their noses interacted. "Pretty sure we have some time." Both had smirks plastered on their faces as they gave each other knowing looks. This was going to lead them into an intimate situation, guaranteed.

Right before he had the chance to snatch her lips with his own, tiny giggles came from the entrance of the kitchen as two voices whispered to each other with excitement. Immediately both Erza and Jellal snapped their heads towards the direction of the sound, as their eyes were met with two pairs of eyes filled with just the same amount of shock they had.

Instantly, Jellal backed away from his stunning, red-head wife as Erza quickly smoothed out her blouse with her cheeks tinted pink in embarrassment.

Her children seemed as if they were panicking too as they tried to form a sentence without stammering.

Finally, all four regained their composures and yelled, "We weren't going to do anything!"

The kitchen became silent as the parents and their children exchanged stares. Slowly (and awkwardly) Erza walked out of the room with Jellal tailing her as the kids stayed frozen, waiting for the sound of their parents' footsteps to leave their ears. As soon as they did, the two Fernandez children targeted the cookie jar placed on top of the marble-surfaced counter.

Reiki, the brother and also the oldest and tallest sibling out of the both of them, grabbed the cookie jar cautiously in fear that he might break it and the sound of glass shattering would cause their parents to come back to scold them. Especially their mother.

As soon as the lid was off, both siblings looked into the jar with gleaming eyes as their mouths almost drooled.

Rosemary darted her eyes away from it to meet her brother's. "You do know mom and dad are going to do what they were doing when we accidentally walked in on them two weeks ago, right?"

"I don't care," he bluntly replied. "I only want cookies."

○○○

While the cookie thievery was taking place, Jellal had already pinned his wife onto their bedroom wall with her legs wrapped around his torso as he was biting into her soft neck.

"You do know the kids are stealing the cookies, right?" Erza said before her breath hitched when he sucked into her neck harder.

"I don't care," he stopped his action to say. "I only want you."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I don't remember how this idea came, but I hope it wasn't too cringy

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Have a good day/evening!

Jewellery_Bits