Lost

Jungkook Pov

Taehyung didn't come to school today. For what I know he hasn't missed a single day since he transferred here. I was honestly worried. I had texted him a few times but he didn't answer and I didn't want to bother him since he might be sick. I missed him sitting at the table in the cafeteria with me and my friends. I missed him nervously trying to speak to me during breaks. Even though it's only been a day I still miss him.

He hadn't even answered at midnight. I really hope that he'll be in school tomorrow. But... he wasn't. The teacher who had seen me talking to him asked if I knew where he was. I told her that I didn't and that's when I realized that he hadn't called in sick. Then maybe he isn't sick?

I stood up with my bag and ran out of the classroom whilst the teacher yelled after me. I kept running and made my way to his house. He had given his adress to me a while ago but I have never been there before. I looked the adress and then at the house. This was it. It was a mansion with a gate. I was honestly shocked at first but I rang the doorbell. I could hear a female voice.

"Hello, who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's friend" I answered.

"I've heared about you. I'll unlock the gate." she said before I heared a noice.

The gate opened and I walked in. She greeted me at the door and told me where his room was. I started walking up the stairs and through a corridor. I reached a door in the end of the corridor. I lightly knocked on the door.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"J-jungkook?" he said from inside of the door.

"Yeah it's me. Can I come in?" I asked.

"U-um sure" he said.

I opened the door and walked in. His room was way bigger than mine. He was sitting at a desk working on something. He looked over at me and pushed his glasses up a bit.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"Sure" I answered.

After a while the lady that opened the gate for me walked in with something to drink. She left the room after Taehyung thanked her.

"Why are you not in school?" I asked.

"I have been working from home. I might get homeschooled..." he said.

"R-really?" I said dissapointed.

"Yes, the stress from everything in school is too much for me and my dad thinks it would be good for me." he said.

"Is it official yet?" I asked.

"No, I still have to go another month of school before I can decide for some reason" he said.

I felt a bit of relief as he said that. I knew that the best for him would be to be homeschooled but I wanted him to be in school. I want to protect him so that he can be in school normally.

"But why aren't you there now?" I asked.

"I-I'm scared" he said.